Fast Dogs.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

id love to,hes done some phenominal work in the past and has proved pain isnt an issue,but where do you find an honest decent owner,never mind a decent bitch                 hejust do

This little sod can motor! (Fawn bitch)

Her at 6 months... learning!!  

Posted Images

Saluki greyhound x collie whippet little flying machine with enough wind to last and most of all a game heart

Bet she was quick out of the blocks, how did she fare in high gear against a bigger stronger dog?

Edited by DogFox123

I have a 1st x saluki /greyhound for the last 8 years and hes a very fast dog,weve had 4 minute runs with him once or twicebut he usually finishes the job in a minute or two in small and big land,hes taken ebverything put in front of him,hes had some real bad injuries and has bounced back each time,I am hoping to buy some pup ofsimilar breeding in and replicate his form...

IMG_7922_zpsxcdbohdw.jpg

Iwas considering offering him at stud but I dont want the attention of the morons out there that seem to exist of late

• Like 9

This little sod can motor! (Fawn bitch) 066131ED-1F7F-46D6-BCE3-4A6E25085078_zps

That's the sort of thing that comes to mind when someone says a fast looking dog ??

However this feller can have a gallop good bit of everything in him bar Beddy n deerhound.

743878F3-7923-4373-870A-C3CB4A667FA7_zps

• Like 4

I have a 1st x saluki /greyhound for the last 8 years and hes a very fast dog,weve had 4 minute runs with him once or twicebut he usually finishes the job in a minute or two in small and big land,hes taken ebverything put in front of him,hes had some real bad injuries and has bounced back each time,I am hoping to buy some pup ofsimilar breeding in and replicate his form...

IMG_7922_zpsxcdbohdw.jpg

Iwas considering offering him at stud but I dont want the attention of the morons out there that seem to exist of late

Bang him over something I'm telling you, could be some great dogs down off him.

It’s been so hot here, I shaved young Zip’s hair off so she should be faster taking the power to weight factor into consideration lol. she is quick enough for what I do.

A few pic’s before and after (14 months old) 3/4 Whippet DH/GH 21.5 tts

S9WLFf3.pngLMru67y.jpgPSZmKbZ.jpgzmpbbbK.jpg

• Like 1

Its been so hot here, I shaved young Zips hair off so she should be faster taking the power to weight factor into consideration lol. she is quick enough for what I do.

A few pics before and after (14 months old) 3/4 Whippet DH/GH 21.5 tts

S9WLFf3.pngLMru67y.jpgPSZmKbZ.jpgzmpbbbK.jpg

Bet now she's kicking out around 1000hp per tonne...... ?

• Like 1