Fast Dogs.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

id love to,hes done some phenominal work in the past and has proved pain isnt an issue,but where do you find an honest decent owner,never mind a decent bitch                 hejust do

This little sod can motor! (Fawn bitch)

Her at 6 months... learning!!  

Posted Images

Yer 1/8 th collie in there breeding is 1/2 whippet 3/8 th greyhound 1/8 th beardie/border collie 1/6th of each in there gets a few knocks due to his running style but rather that than not trying 100 percent atb taffey

• Like 3

The dam to my pup is a very fast bitch, a mate put a big strong type dog over her I'm hoping for my pup to turn out somewhere in the middle as there's no need to be as fast as the bitch haha

What's in her makeup and what have you put over her?

Salukixgreyxdeerhound/grey really racey type

Deerhound/greyxcollie/grey big strong dog

Saluki greyhound x collie whippet little flying machine with enough wind to last and most of all a game heart

Cracking wee dog that mate exactly same breeding as mine , they have probably got the best engine I've seen in lurches for 30+ year the power and strength in them is unreal and turning abilitys with that little boost of speed catches everything out . Mine stands at under 21" he's tiny compared with some he has worked with what's yours standing at atb mark

id love to,hes done some phenominal work in the past and has proved pain isnt an issue,but where do you find an honest decent owner,never mind a decent bitch

IMG_7926_zps1iscitua.jpg

IMG_1334_zpsswyukm4e.jpg

IMG_7652_zpsfkcrgud8.jpg

IMG_7649_zpsmtyjcngz.jpg

hejust doesnt care lol

I'm sure you could find a good bitch, what would you like to put him over?

Screenshot_20170104-182440_zps6slq7or8.p dam was a bull grey whippet grey his sire saluki whippet grey. he's been handy for me and can sure fill a pot. Atb Adam

Looks a very racy type, how's his stamina?
good stamina fair play mate he does very well on the fast ones. Atb Adam

You bred him yet or thinking about it?

Screenshot_20170104-182440_zps6slq7or8.p dam was a bull grey whippet grey his sire saluki whippet grey. he's been handy for me and can sure fill a pot. Atb Adam

Looks a very racy type, how's his stamina?
good stamina fair play mate he does very well on the fast ones. Atb Adam
You bred him yet or thinking about it?
I Have Never thought of breeding him pal so I've never tried him, he's just turning 4 now. Atb Adam

id love to,hes done some phenominal work in the past and has proved pain isnt an issue,but where do you find an honest decent owner,never mind a decent bitch

IMG_7926_zps1iscitua.jpg

IMG_1334_zpsswyukm4e.jpg

IMG_7652_zpsfkcrgud8.jpg

IMG_7649_zpsmtyjcngz.jpg

hejust doesnt care lol

I'm sure you could find a good bitch, what would you like to put him over?

id like saluki in the bitch and something close to a1st x again would be of interest to me,and I like a big bitch 25 tts minimum,but most importantly a bitch that can diversify,and not just a one trickpony