Unwanted Publicity

We could with a full blown series, the terrierman, the huntsman, the rabbit man the mole man etc all putting in show the way it's done without hiding anything & get the fishing lads involved because in the background they be next on the list, invite a couple celebrity antis on & try & let the jo public see the real way the methods work. But in the meantime keep on hunting & get the kids involved as much as you can &bollox to the feckers atb Flacko

Fishermen can go f**k themselves , it was a fisherman who started the ball rolling for the ban and I saw dozens of them standing b rivers on the way to protest marches

didn't know that ,? but I do know that when I went on all marches in London , standing shoulder to shoulder with farmers + keepers,hunts mounted/ foot etc , I thought we all together ., with any form of hunting with dogs . well it aint your not wanted on any ground with a running type dog or terrier nothing changed before the Ban, and deff after the Ban, only the hunts seem to got round the Ban. :yes:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meat in freezers,dogs in kennels, lamps on shelves! Where the f**k are we going lads, how much more of this anti crap are we supposed to take and why isn't anything being said or done by the so called

Awl and alike should adress this and act upon it , part of the reson I have allways walked my own path, joining clubs and organisations ain't my thing, one of the resons being that they talk the talk

Just winds me up that the mindless majority think that people who work dogs (lurchers mainly) are always up to no good. When most of the time they are the fittest dogs you will ever see! But the RSPCA

We could with a full blown series, the terrierman, the huntsman, the rabbit man the mole man etc all putting in show the way it's done without hiding anything & get the fishing lads involved because in the background they be next on the list, invite a couple celebrity antis on & try & let the jo public see the real way the methods work. But in the meantime keep on hunting & get the kids involved as much as you can &bollox to the feckers atb Flacko

Fishermen can go f**k themselves , it was a fisherman who started the ball rolling for the ban and I saw dozens of them standing b rivers on the way to protest marches

didn't know that ,? but I do know that when I went on all marches in London , standing shoulder to shoulder with farmers + keepers,hunts mounted/ foot etc ,

I thought we all together ., with any form of hunting with dogs . well it aint your not wanted on any ground with a running type dog or terrier nothing changed before the Ban, and deff after the Ban, only the hunts seem to got round the Ban. :yes:

True words...

The Lurcher enthusiast and the Moucher walk alone,..always has done, and as history will attest,..always will :yes:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 5

I'd say the majority of hunters do hunt for "fun" and it'd be dishonest to try and deny that aspect of it. If it was all about efficiently putting meat on the table and eradicating pests there's better ways to do it than with dogs.

Which better way dave, you sound like judy h, actually dont even answer lol

So you think dogs are the absolute most efficient form of pest control? Guns, traps and poison don't account for more pests than dogs?

• Like 1

Awl and alike should adress this and act upon it , part of the reson I have allways walked my own path, joining clubs and organisations ain't my thing, one of the resons being that they talk the talk to get you to join but when it comes to the crunch where are they??? ,,, il keep on keeping on my own way, running dogs, walking fields. Clubs or no clubs , ban or no ban, il never change what I do. Hope none of you lads alter what you do. Stand proud be responsible and enjoy what you love, Hunting.,,cp

• Like 8

I'd say the majority of hunters do hunt for "fun" and it'd be dishonest to try and deny that aspect of it. If it was all about efficiently putting meat on the table and eradicating pests there's better ways to do it than with dogs.

So you think dogs are the absolute most efficient form of pest control? Guns, traps and poison don't account for more pests than dogs?

Yes of course, its the most natural humane way to control pests, do you not hunt dogs, i think not?

Yes of course, its the most natural humane way to control pests, do you not hunt dogs, i think not?

Try actually answering the question, my post had nothing had to do with how natural or humane hunting with dogs is.

Depends on the pest dogs are the most efficient way to handle rats and rabbits I would have said

I have been a life long fisherman, former bailiff on lakes.....the whole nine yards........one thing that's for sure is that you couldn't get two things further apart than a hunter and an angler !

Anglers are, almost to a man, the biggest load of miss informed antis there are and want absolutely no association with hunting in any of it's forms......they simply couldn't and wouldn't give a f**k.

• Like 3

I have been a life long fisherman, former bailiff on lakes.....the whole nine yards........one thing that's for sure is that you couldn't get two things further apart than a hunter and an angler !

Anglers are, almost to a man, the biggest load of miss informed antis there are and want absolutely no association with hunting in any of it's forms......they simply couldn't and wouldn't give a f**k.

don't talk wet-I went to the marches and stood shoulder to shoulder with all the others and enjoy my fishing,I'm a bailiff for my local club and have had my own working dogs for 25 yrs.out of season and when my dogs are healing I fish-I paddle a play boat aswell and get out the river if some toffs fishing on the fly-less of the bitching and more standing together and we wouldn't be in the mess we are in imo.atb dc
  • Like 3

I agree it is unwanted attention that's the damage the internet, videos and photos can do, I don't know how Martin clunes can say "why do people say I want to get that dog to use it for killing" when he purchased a terrier purposely for ratting on his farm... wankers the lot of them p.s can't wait to get out on my permission later the place is riddled with people's pet pugs!!

I to love the fishing and as to the likes of Martin Clunes he should be a guest on a show & put on the spot about his ratting forays, get the ginger farmer off c**t-try file surely he a feckin anti to speak up for the cause anyways ime off for a dig now it beats laying bricks atb Flacko

• Like 1