Terror Attack Blah Blah Blah

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would you say a Catholic was brave for questioning the motives and beliefs of some other Catholics? The very fact that you need to be brave to question Islam tells you all you need to know about Islam

By the way ive got no problem with blacks,browns Muslims,Hindus anybody i dont book myself any better or worse than the next man regardless of colour/culture......i can understand the interest in othe

Probably because that person would be given life for doing so.....

Guest ragumup

Would you say a Catholic was brave for questioning the motives and beliefs of some other Catholics? The very fact that you need to be brave to question Islam tells you all you need to know about Islam.

No you dont i could question these motives in middle of makkah in saudi and i would do it infront of police . You know why i can because i know if any showed support infront of saudi police to any terror attack then they would be jailed and nothing would happen to me for questioning or for attackibg terror supporters . Why . Because terrorism is against islam and killing of innocent non combatant civilian is illegal in islam.

The leading religious leader in saudi denounces it. Just like what im doing with those i know

Non-Muslims are guilty in Islam for a few reasons one being civilians pay taxes to governments involved in conflict in Islamic countries using non-islamic army's and the penalty for that is death , it's sharia law ...your prophet was a terrorist and a real big liar, etc so thats the Sunna that you should be following as a "real Muslim " nice to see you having second thoughts though.

Funnily enough I watched a documentary where Muslim where going around preaching hate and supporting Isis openly in the streets of London Birmingham Manchester etc etc etc and every time they did there was always a group of lad/men and women giving them shite telling them there scum and that there terrorist etc etc .... funny thing is they were all Muslim who were giving the other Muslim Isis supporters shite ... not once did a white British person come in and give them what for

Funnily enough I watched a documentary where Muslim where going around preaching hate and supporting Isis openly in the streets of London Birmingham Manchester etc etc etc and every time they did there was always a group of lad/men and women giving them shite telling them there scum and that there terrorist etc etc .... funny thing is they were all Muslim who were giving the other Muslim Isis supporters shite ... not once did a white British person come in and give them what for

• Like 6

Agreed.

If one of their own does it, it's chastising. If one of us does it, it's a hate crime.

• Like 2

Nothing wrong with straight talking just so long as good manners are maintained.

great point . Ive always thought that the arguments and discussions on here about muslims are so scattergun the argument gets messy and it ends in name calling .

What would be great on here would be to get one of the muslims on here (desertbred or AXUM) and another member who is anti islam or can put a good case for the other side forward(who is polite and will make good points and know his stuff and not resort to mud slinging) .Theres a guy on here i think his name is Born Hunter?? or something who usually in the middle of the hatred and bile and bollocks arguments comes in with a long well thought out point of view. Im not sure if he sits on wither side of the fence with this but ive always been impressed with whatever he has to say . Stick the 2 members in a thread where only them 2 can post . Now that conversation i would be interested in reading and im sure the majority of the site would aswell . 2 many muslim threads on here start well with decent discussion then the usual " Id be happy to see all muslims dead" stuff gets posted and it turns into a clusterfuck of arguing not worth reading

Would you say a Catholic was brave for questioning the motives and beliefs of some other Catholics? The very fact that you need to be brave to question Islam tells you all you need to know about Islam.

That's very true, when have ever heard that said about anybody questioning a Christian or Buddhist beliefs?

I was an atheist not long ago. Then returned to islam bevause i realised islam is who i am its my culture and that i would shame my old man . He is old man from tribal area. Also i always defended islam even as atheist didnt like people lying bout islam and our prophet. And i saw thise women like iman as sell out traitors even though i was atheist that time thats bevause i left islam only because i doubted existance of God but i didnt have much problem with the religion. And the extreme areas i just ignore it just like christianity has. My african tribe has been muslim for a thousand years if not since the dawn of islam. Im proud of that.

Now talking bout extremist i can talk bout jihad from first experience as i have direct family members involved in jihad so i have merits too talk bout the jihad aspect too.

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with straight talking just so long as good manners are maintained.

great point . Ive always thought that the arguments and discussions on here about muslims are so scattergun the argument gets messy and it ends in name calling .

What would be great on here would be to get one of the muslims on here (desertbred or AXUM) and another member who is anti islam or can put a good case for the other side forward(who is polite and will make good points and know his stuff and not resort to mud slinging) .Theres a guy on here i think his name is Born Hunter?? or something who usually in the middle of the hatred and bile and bollocks arguments comes in with a long well thought out point of view. Im not sure if he sits on wither side of the fence with this but ive always been impressed with whatever he has to say . Stick the 2 members in a thread where only them 2 can post . Now that conversation i would be interested in reading and im sure the majority of the site would aswell . 2 many muslim threads on here start well with decent discussion then the usual " Id be happy to see all muslims dead" stuff gets posted and it turns into a clusterfuck of arguing not worth reading

Desertbred would be the first to start the name calling and ive noticed he dodges questions he doesnt want to answer.

• Like 1

Born Hunter isn't pious......he's a geek !! LOL

You cant have 2 people representing entire races/religions im sure those lads would speak well but their views will still only be their own we see in everyday life what happens when educated people speak for the masses id rather hear the views of somebody not so well educated as long as they are honest and direct......my point was theres no excuse for bad manners regardless but i guess its just the nature of the internet we see it all the time on here people getting brave from behind a screen,losing their manners and saying things they wouldnt dream of saying in normal life.....personally i dont get involved in too many of these " muslim " threads we all know whats what but as white Brits we had our chance and f****d it up so most of what gets said is just sour grapes in my opinion.

What is it you would hope to learn? I would be very surprised if anything came up that hasn't been said before. The world is on a certain path now and the flawed logic of islam is well understood by enough people that it will slowly (but hopefully quickly) dissipate. I just hope we wake up to the true enemies who are pulling all our strings (including muslims) and we can enjoy a future that is free of ridiculous politics, lies and corruption.

Desertbred would be the first to start the name calling and ive noticed he dodges questions he doesnt want to answer.

LOL the discussion has not even commenced and already one of the islamaphobes is trying point scoring LOL. You can only have an open discussion where both parties have a clue what they are talking about instead of the Peadophile Prophet ,Fairy Tale Qran , All Muslims are scum and terrorists, shitslam should f**k off back to the Desert LOL. Any topic these people enter into the discussion quickly descends into a slanging match usually the same gang versus one and they cant even put coherent arguments forward so keep the discussion to folks with knowledge not phd in internet trawling garbage copying and pasting.

Edited by desertbred