The Bacon Man

They should have strung the cnut up instead of giving him time costing us money. And they shouldve done the same with the poppy wreath burners.

Same as they should do with any race/religion/hate/rape/murder/peado...

or anything more than knickin a mars bar.

Just my bitter jaded view.

So,in your view, he should be strung up for what amounts to littering?

That's certainly of less importance than stealing a mars bar.

• Like 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How can burning poppies in any way be compared to slinging a few slices of bacon on the floor for f**k sake !.....if these Muslims want to live side by side with us then they need to get a bit of a se

A tribute....RIP  

How long did those Muslims get who set fire to a poppy wreath during a remembrance parade, err f**k all that's how long and this geezer gets 12 months for tying some bacon in a mosque handle? Glad to

Posted Images

sentence seems a bit harsh

Yes i thought the sentence was a bit rash.

Seriously though do anything towards our immigrant , muslim , asian friends ect ect ect and you will feel the full force of the law immediately.

If they do something to us sexual assaults , violent crimes , frauds ect the law is often slow to act.

Slow to act... when they're not bending over backwards to cover their crimes up.

Just think, if he hadn't been such a moron he could still be alive now and still contributing nothing of value to society.

Bit like yerself mate
Aye sure pal and I won't be expecting any sympathy if I end up dead in jail after committing a pathetically juvenile hate crime :thumbs:

Serious question here Dave. Would you have been so flippant about a man's death if he had been a sand person jailed for burning poppies?

Yes :thumbs:
Your a fecker Dave :laugh:

post-70213-0-83317600-1483126580.gif

• Like 1

They should have strung the cnut up instead of giving him time costing us money. And they shouldve done the same with the poppy wreath burners.

So in your bitter jaded view you'd be fine with being strung up for a bit of coursing or doing a bit of foxing?

So in your bitter jaded view you'd be fine with being strung up for a bit of coursing or doing a bit of foxing?

IMO hunting wild game as man has done for centuries is not worse than nickin a mars bar.

• Like 1

He'd of got a conditional discharge for his offence if he'd of ties something offensive to any other door in the UK , no matter what his previous , and those sat in the high chairs wonder why the people voted for Brexit well here's your answer . . The people aren't totally stupid & can see what's going on & who they put 1st . . Simple really !!

• Like 3

IMO hunting wild game as man has done for centuries is not worse than nickin a mars bar.

To trespass with intent to take game is no worse than nicking a Mars bar? I wish you had been representing me in years gone by you may have saved me a fortune in fines, if not it would have been entertaining in the courts listening to you and your arguments over the value of private property V a Mars bar :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ATB.....Del