Russian Ambassador Murdered In Turkey

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The religion of peace spreads its love once again.   Get ready Turkey, you might just be getting coooked for Christmas.

turkeyanother shithole of the world

No ones going to miss the Turks let's be honest......

will there really be repercussions or ilttle digs at turkey after all the turks shot a russian jet down a year ago and were still waiting

Probably not, I don't think this one was ordered from Erdogan. The Russians were the ones who saved him from the coup by all accounts, he's been playing ball with the Russians ever since plus those two F-16 pilots were thrown in jail for being coup plotters lol

• Like 1

will there really be repercussions or ilttle digs at turkey after all the turks shot a russian jet down a year ago and were still waiting

The plane was shot down by those who attempted the coup to try and draw Russia in and do there dirty work for them..there many different factions in Turkey from what I understand. ..Putin already has his investigators there and will no doubt take appropriate action on who they find responsible for this shooting ...that's my understanding of the situation anyway.

The plane was shot down by those who attempted the coup to try and draw Russia in and do there dirty work for them..there many different factions in Turkey from what I understand. ..Putin already has his investigators there and will no doubt take appropriate action on who they find responsible for this shooting ...that's my understanding of the situation anyway.

Appropriate action = a very sticky end

Has anybody seen the footage? The newspaper pictures didn't look all too authentic to me......

Of the shooting? It was up yesterday but looks like its been pulled from YouTube today ...it was authentic alright :thumbs:

Has anybody seen the footage? The newspaper pictures didn't look all too authentic to me......

Of the shooting? It was up yesterday but looks like its been pulled from YouTube today ...it was authentic alright :thumbs:
Yeah the pictures looked fishy to me but I suppose it's real then.

I've just watched the video, still looks dodgy to me.

Edited by DogFox123