Idiots We Could Do Without

I'm not calling you a tout pal because of your age-but if you by some chance were stupid enough to have incriminating shit on your phone and we associated with each other then I wouldn't rest easy at night-you know we're I'm coming from ;).if they don't exist then you arent getting done for them unless caught in the act-if your out in a click then surely you all know what your dogs can do and don't need evidence of it unless your a div?in regards to fishing it gets to live another day lol. My posts were not aimed at you Mr green so don't take it personally. I know plenty of young lads that we could all learn a thing or 2 from.happy hunting. Atb dc

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are many who will have had to lend a hand to a dog or dogs to bring things to a swift and effective conclusion. The fact that they are filming it rather than dealing with it is a measure of the

That's the reason why your memories should stay in the feild...why folk feel the need to video or pictures of shit like that is disturbing imo.atb dc

One saying that really pisses me off is ""it gives the antis more ammo " ,,,,,,,,,,,we are talking about nutters who want the world to all be vegan ,,who think the life of a fox is more important than

Not taking it personally dc there's one post between yours and mine so I assumed you were aiming your comments at me.

You do whatever suits your conscience just be careful who you call for doing what. There's a lot on here that don't contribute anything to the working dog forum i reckon if I put up a post of my dog with a bag of rabbits is be lucky to get 6 replies yet if I come on here and said my dog jacked last night it would be ten pages in no time. Look at the weed thread for example not really flying under the radar is it. end of day fella with the vids is abit of a lemon but to call the man scum and to say that he deserves years for that is abit over the top and out of order in my opinoin.and I'm not trying to give it large or owt but the dogs is something I do in me spare time because I enjoy it the odd fine and court appearance is part of the game if I ever got to the stage where it stopped me from sleeping at night I'd get out the game.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 2

The top and bottom is that those boys are doing very little differently from hundreds of lurcher owners all over the country ,

Without lads that get out and aren't afraid to run stuff, where would we get good dogs from?

So. Keeper or hill farmer spading a snared fox to save a cartridge is showing respect to quarry? Bollocks

Spot on my brother, personally after reading the article I don't see a blind bit of difference between any of that and the famous Wrecking Crew video that every tit rants about like it's the dogs bollocks.

Daniel Cain I'm in my 20s and went coursing 2 or 3 times before the ban. Does that mean you are calling me a grass ?

Nobody's saying start videoing and taking pictures of what you do. you wouldn't have much to say about a fisherman taking a snap of a fish he's caught why is hunting any different ?

No one would have much to say about a fisherman taking a snap of a fish because it's legal :blink: just like no one has much to say if a hunter takes a snap of a few rats or rabbits, it's the pictures of illegal acts that gets folks backs up...

• Like 1

Daniel Cain I'm in my 20s and went coursing 2 or 3 times before the ban. Does that mean you are calling me a grass ?

Nobody's saying start videoing and taking pictures of what you do. you wouldn't have much to say about a fisherman taking a snap of a fish he's caught why is hunting any different ?

No one would have much to say about a fisherman taking a snap of a fish because it's legal :blink: just like no one has much to say if a hunter takes a snap of a few rats or rabbits, it's the pictures of illegal acts that gets folks backs up...
What like talking in depth about growing and smoking weed on a hunting forum ? Who's backs up exactly ?

Here's an example a mate of mine pays £500 quid a year to have the right to fish a lake 5 mins walk from mine. Now if I popped up there tonight and whipped out a 30lb carp and I chuck a pic up am I going to get lads asking whether I have a permit or not ? Course not but if it was a roe I'd have lads asking me what bullet I used or where's the bullet mark.

That's what I'm getting at whe are all hunting men and as wilf says there's worse on certain field sports DVDs.

Edited by C.green

Know the facts . . I think the facts are as plain as can be , these clowns have given the other clowns enough evidence to try and Condem anyone with a terrier / lurcher for yrs surely everyone can see that , as for judging 1 set of videos to another is pointless as 2 wrongs don't make a right .

Know the facts . . I think the facts are as plain as can be , these clowns have given the other clowns enough evidence to try and Condem anyone with a terrier / lurcher for yrs surely everyone can see that , as for judging 1 set of videos to another is pointless as 2 wrongs don't make a right .

Mate, in all fairness you don't need anyone giving dog lads a bad name......the RSPCA and the media are doing it anyway.

Someone may consider themselves the best, most ethical worker of dogs out there, only ever bags a couple of rabbits and a few rats......matters not.

Everyone's the same in those people (and most of the general publics ) eyes anyway........everyone should stop worrying about what everyone else does and just do what they want without a hint of guilt.

If they want to turn their dog into 10 pigs a night to see if they can break them then fair play to them.......as my good pal said, where would dogs be without lads testing dogs that way.

• Like 1

The lurcher attracts a mixed bag of scum and scallywags,i can put up with the scum and the scallywags make for interesting company.The dross that pollute OUR rank and file to serve only their feckwit ego,s ive nothing in common with.

• Like 1