Would You For £1000,000

Me and the missus watched a crap film last night but it posed an interesting question ... the whole idea of the film was that a strange guy turns up at your house with a box with a button on the top ... if you pressed the button somebody you don't know or have never met would die and you would get £1000,000 if you didn't then the box would just move onto somebody else ... you had 24hts to make your decision ... my missus was a definite no no never ever no matter the amount of money ... I would have pressed the button before he finished his sentence ... what would you guys do ... press or not ???

• Like 4

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope, I'd have beat the person asking to a pulp with his f***ing box. Money comes and money gos, being able to look at yourself as a man in the mirror every morning is much more valuable.

Tony Blair please  

It's an interesting concept whatever, I look at it like this......it's not like being in combat or holding up a security van or whatever......those things take bottle, a bit of moral fibre.....you put

Posted Images

Stupid question really Every second of every minute someone dies that you don't know so why be in a dilemma about someone giving you loads of money For someone to die lol.

More interesting question would be would you push it if it was someone you knew .

• Like 1