Haye Vs Bellew Confirmed

I like bellew good honest lad haye just after pay days promised Briggs but shit out so has taken a better money spinner instead of keeping his word to Briggs... He a joke picking and choosing... said bellew talked him in to getting knocked out but said same about Briggs guy is a total messer

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know whats funnier 2 friends pretending to be enemies or a man thats a ringer for Nookie Bear taking the piss out of another man about his looks !......either way these panto fights undermine b

Beside the fact he comes across as a complete idiot i must be the only person giving Bellew a bit of a chance most folk seem to think its going to be a wipe out but nobody knows what Haye has left tha

My thoughts are bellews done well talking himself into this fight but will be sparked.   Sky Sports Box Office will show the eagerly-anticipated heavyweight fight between David Haye and Tony Bellew

Haye's got to be the favourite,I doubt Bellew has the skills or speed to stay away from him or the durability to stay in there if he gets caught at any point.

I don't see any way for this to go the distance unless Haye chooses to make it go the distance by being overly cautious,though with a chin like Haye's there's always the possibility of an upset.

Said before if Haye's half the boxer he was five years ago he'll demolish Bellew..., especially at heavyweight. I don't blame Haye for taking the fight if it's the best earner out there for him but it doesn't exactly show ambition to get back a world title. And although I like Bellew, after all his fake trash talking and WWE style pantomime to try and convince us that it would be a great match up, I kind of hope he gets what he deserves.

• Like 2

I like bellew good honest lad haye just after pay days promised Briggs but shit out so has taken a better money spinner instead of keeping his word to Briggs... He a joke picking and choosing... said bellew talked him in to getting knocked out but said same about Briggs guy is a total messer

Why is Haye after a pay day it was Bellew that called him out ...this wont go past round 1 even most scousers think Bellew is a bellend

• Like 1

Why is Haye after a pay day it was Bellew that called him out ...this wont go past round 1 even most scousers think Bellew is a bellend
briggs called him out and he's had none of it.... I've already said it's a big ask of bellew... but takes on a champion rather than keep his word to Briggs Edited by Crackers

Said before if Haye's half the boxer he was five years ago he'll demolish Bellew..., especially at heavyweight. I don't blame Haye for taking the fight if it's the best earner out there for him but it doesn't exactly show ambition to get back a world title. And although I like Bellew, after all his fake trash talking and WWE style pantomime to try and convince us that it would be a great match up, I kind of hope he gets what he deserves.

true, i reckon Haye will KO him round 4 or 5 ,Haye bigger and stronger now, and if still some of his speed , Bellew in trouble . :yes: As we know today it all about getting the best purse possible , so it a win for both boxers really. it be interesting to see who Haye fight after this, love to see AJ get in the ring with Haye, prob be the end of Haye when it does :yes: hope it happens next year some time . :yes:

I dont know whats funnier 2 friends pretending to be enemies or a man thats a ringer for Nookie Bear taking the piss out of another man about his looks !......either way these panto fights undermine boxing as a competitive sport.

Got to be honest I found all that crap with Haye at ringside and Bellew doing the big offer out from the ring cringeworthy, it's all too much like that fake American wrestling shit for my liking....

the one thing I've found refreshing is the bit of class AJ brings to it all, regardless of where he eventually ends up at the moment he's the only one that doesn't play up like some pantomime villain or dame lol

• Like 2

Belle is in a win win situation...he has managed to get the fight like a lot of fighters do nowadays through trash talk ....if he loses he can say it was to the biggerman but he will of made enough money to see his family ok ...one thing about Bellew he genuinely believes his own hype I watched an interview with Hearns and Bellew recons he's going for the top heavy weights he beats Haye but I think he is in for a shock ...it may be a bit of a pantomime but that's boxing nowadays and it's got everyone talking and I will be watching it

• Like 1