Threats To Report

The person in question lee is a proper wrong Un wants one between his eyes imo-caused enough shit on here and wants f***ing off big time. If he's not disrespecting dead folk then he's grassing good honest lads because he's a f***ing nobody that's jealous of a good man that's made something of himself.a true spineless oxygen robber.atb dc

Youve just discribed half the cnuts on here any chance you could narrow it down a bit.

be 10 pages soon il still be none the wiser,if the blokes that much of a c**t just say who it is.....................

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Youve just discribed half the cnuts on here any chance you could narrow it down a bit.

No proper terrier man would ever even think about grassing another man up. It just wouldn't happen weather you get on or not. Needs his balls kicked imo

The person in question lee is a proper wrong Un wants one between his eyes imo-caused enough shit on here and wants f***ing off big time. If he's not disrespecting dead folk then he's grassing good ho

It must be just terrier men that bitch worse than girls??? I know loads who fall out over holes lolol the farmer owns them nobody else

I will remind u of that exact phrase when u see me at a hole u have showed me hahaha joking mate

you know me, I see it as first there first served, I wish them all the best if they got there before us,

It must be just terrier men that bitch worse than girls??? I know loads who fall out over holes lolol the farmer owns them nobody else

I will remind u of that exact phrase when u see me at a hole u have showed me hahaha joking mate
you know me, I see it as first there first served, I wish them all the best if they got there before us,

I was trying to remember that 1 we went to, but didn't want us on it that day cause sheep or something and he had the big red shed and the boy took the pigeon with the hawks,

How did this recording come about??? Phones bugged, surprised he hast said anything on this......

I was trying to remember that 1 we went to, but didn't want us on it that day cause sheep or something and he had the big red shed and the boy took the pigeon with the hawks,

How did this recording come about??? Phones bugged, surprised he hast said anything on this......

yes I remember that too,

yes I remember that too,

Get up there soon mate

yes I remember that too,

Get up there soon mate

that barn with the hay bales, rats galore and I bet a few foxes laid up in this frost