• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's priced so people don't have to copy it....I mean, it's £9... Basically absolutely no boring bits, it's 1 hour and 17 minutes of solid action from the very start. Loads of footage of animals bein

i bet some fecker copys it.....

Tom Miranda started out selling trapping videos JD,he now has a mansion,small plane,and hunts all over the globe,you never know,from small acorns do giant oaks grow..................

Posted Images

I must be the only one that thought it was boring as feck then

In what way,may I ask??

He's just a hater .....Probably hasn't even seen it...... cos if he had there's no way it could be called boring.... i reckon its the best value dvd that there's been on such a subject. I've loads planned for the next........had great feedback to be honest, which is nice. But i am always open to constructive critisism or ways i can make the next one better for the viewer.....

More then likely lol....I thought it was pretty good,would liked to have seen more of the rabbit trapping apart from that a good value DVD ?

• 2 weeks later...

At last father christmas brought it around for me ,, i love it !!! , one very small , petty thing ,, would have liked a hard cover to keep it in , i guess i can rob one from one of the wifes lovey dovey films though . :whistling:

Thats what the wife said but its a good film at a good price warts and all cant wait till the next one

Well finally got to watch the DVD. Really enjoyed it. Especially the rat snaring, footage of the fox's, and the different type of traps used.

Would liked to have seen a bit on mink trapping, but hey, it ain't all about me. Lol

Apart from that, the only other thing is that it ended to soon.

Credit to you JD, can't wait for the next one.

• 1 year later...
On 28 December 2016 at 18:59, neil b said:

Watched mine last night, very good DVD, you just have to appreciate how many hours of footage darcy must had needed to get enough for it, so pat on back mr darcy.... great success roll on the next one ?

Just bought this DVD thought it was really good aswell..

30 minutes ago, Outofnowhere said:

Just been on his website to order the trap line 1 & 2 and one of them is out of stock ???? and the last time he visited the site was over a year ago I wanted to ask if he's getting more DVD's made.

Anyone know him etc that can ask please?

Which ones out?

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, 3175darren said:

Anybody know when he will have more stock, he’s sold out and I can’t get a reply as to when they will be in 

Try message him on here. Hopefully he'll get back to you