Cost Differance Us / Uk

Gas prices are at around $2.40 for 87 octane here. A loaf of bread is $1.50. Oil and lube is $35.00. A gallon of milk is $2.50. Rent a house for 2 bedrooms is around, here in southern Utah $800.00 a month. Deer tag for 1 deer resident and that is if you get a tag $40.00 plus you need a hunting license that's good for 360 days $35.00 you can't put in for the draw unless you have a current hunting license. This is for the US...so, how much difference is there between the two countries? Oh $35.00 for a fishing license is good for a year as well.

I think different states are totally different as well!

Some have lots of tax some very little! I'm sure there are some states where you don't pay (or hardly any) income tax, others VAT equivalent is about 8% not 20% like ours!

Loads of stuff cheaper BUT lots of jobs pay less from what I have seen! As a social worker over there I'd earn half of what I can earn here once qualified.

It's only relative to wages!!

I think different states are totally different as well!

Some have lots of tax some very little! I'm sure there are some states where you don't pay (or hardly any) income tax, others VAT equivalent is about 8% not 20% like ours!

Loads of stuff cheaper BUT lots of jobs pay less from what I have seen! As a social worker over there I'd earn half of what I can earn here once qualified.

It's only relative to wages!!

If I remember correctly taxes are federal and no matter where you work in the world you have to pay them if youre a yank citizen ;)

I think it's 8% here on sales tax that's based on what state you live in but then your right federal taxes too. I don't smoke weed so I don't know? It's illegal on federal part but not some states. What's is the exchange rate.... I don't know what the names money mean either like pound.? Hey have you guys heard of the Nextflic tv series The Crown? I wonder how accurate it is when it comes to history. I started laughing real hard when they mention the word shrew..... What the hec is a shrew? Anyway got to go but will check back later probably when you guys are sleeping lol.