• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keith in the bunker

Dog shit in the hole's

A lad I know used to travel all over uk to golf courses to collect golf balls qnd he'd clean them and sell them for good money ,anyway one day he asked if I'd give him s lift so I said yes thinking I'

Posted Images

4 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Rang for an ambulance early this morning, couldn't keep on my feet, told me long waiting list and if possible make my way there so hear I am 

Hope it's nothing serious pal

5 hours ago, mackem said:

Hope its just a dizzy spell and nothing serious mate? ?

Thers a cafe in Colchester owned by the son of Phil cassetari  he owned the cafe at Boleyn Upton Park that grilled ther bacon ? as a side it was the cafe they say it was where the plotting of winning the World Cup took place 

Edited by green lurchers
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Thers a cafe in Colchester owned by the son of Phil cassetari  he owned the cafe at Boleyn Upton Park that grilled ther bacon ?

Keith's bacon ain't cooked just yet ?

18 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Absolute chaos treating folks in hospital pushchairs in the corridors no beds

Everything's up in the air with health service lately my dad said on a poxy chair for 12 hours my mrs phoned them up going mad and they had a go at him wankers 

• Sad 2

Had to take me misses hospital couple weeks ago and it was packed ,but what really p me off was a romanian  women had gone up there because she had a f ing head ache ,I asked the nurse if it happens a lot and she said Eastern Europeans are the worse for wasting there time as they go hospital for anything as they don't want to go chemist and buy meds .

• Sad 1

came home early hrs of this morning, you would have to see to believe the amount of sick people, wards full, corridors absolutely no room to breathe, as for my condition  i was really struggling to pass water, they had to insert a tube up my penis to drain the urine,  so go on lads take the piss if you may, but i was really struggling, when they had done with me, i was asked to go wait outside in my daughters car, and that they would ring me when my prescription was ready,  but no phone call, i went back into the hospital, and my prescription was there waiting for me,    now let me tell u this, fer gods sake dont take unwell,    your f****d, 

• Sad 1
35 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

came home early hrs of this morning, you would have to see to believe the amount of sick people, wards full, corridors absolutely no room to breathe, as for my condition  i was really struggling to pass water, they had to insert a tube up my penis to drain the urine,  so go on lads take the piss if you may, but i was really struggling, when they had done with me, i was asked to go wait outside in my daughters car, and that they would ring me when my prescription was ready,  but no phone call, i went back into the hospital, and my prescription was there waiting for me,    now let me tell u this, fer gods sake dont take unwell,    your f****d, 

Hopefully out or they have you booked to go to  have it taken out, TWOC clinic, or urology follow up. 

Edited by sandymere