Trial Of Britain First Terrorist Tommy Mair Starts

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or perhaps it's just the fact most of the country is sick to death of the way the country has turned out, and what is happening, I think this murder could be the first wave in a tsunami of the people'

There's a few thousand wives, husbands, dads, mothers and children of dead servicemen who will never again see their loves one because of the policy's of the Jo Coxs of this world.......it's every bit

.....I think calling him "Britain first" is a bit unfair....he had nothing to do with Britain first the organisation. He was heard to shout Britain must come first....there is a bit of a difference.

Posted Images

How can Britain 1st be a terrorist organisation ?? British people demonstrating on facts that affect there country for the worst , for example heritage , history & culture being looked down on and seen as an embarrassment , horrific crimes by Muslims being swept under the carpet because off there religion , the virtual beheading off Lee Rigby on a London street , do you genuinely not see the fear created by some of the above leading to people needing a voice ???

• Like 4

How can Britain 1st be a terrorist organisation ?? British people demonstrating on facts that affect there country for the worst , for example heritage , history & culture being looked down on and seen as an embarrassment , horrific crimes by Muslims being swept under the carpet because off there religion , the virtual beheading off Lee Rigby on a London street , do you genuinely not see the fear created by some of the above leading to people needing a voice ???

I think he just said it for a bite tbh.Give me the likes of BF over any of the left wing groups anyday at least they came to Rotherham and voiced their concerns over the grooming scandal that the labour party had done its best to cover up.

• Like 3

BGD, so you beleive that politicians bare absolutely no responsibility for creating the conditions that drives people to do these things?.........I think your old granda would say they do.......what do you think ? ;)

I never said that, it's the hypocrisy of some folk that bothers me that's all. Coming out of the woodwork to try and justify this particular terrorist attack because they agree with the ideology of the terrorist when usually they're full of vitriol whenever a terrorist attack is mentioned.
Or perhaps it's just the fact most of the country is sick to death of the way the country has turned out, and what is happening, I think this murder could be the first wave in a tsunami of the people's feelings, most would never consider going out and committing murder, but a lot possibly wish they could to show their feelings about what has become.

I for one don't like what I see on the streets, my local town is no longer safe, I couldn't and don't let my Mrs go around on her own, I see with my own eyes what has happened, and as much as I hate to admit it, it's not the young white English that are causing the problems.

And before anyone says I am been racist, I am not, I am been realistic and honest, if the truth makes me racist then it's an even sadder place than I thought.

Yea but rascim is what makes the world British is it not .Without it they would have no identity at all .

At weekend there was a protest against a new mosque in Bolton. Peaceful, no problems at all.

The only mention in the media was of a 'far right demonstration'.

That evening a large group of Muslims attacked a pub because there was British and English flags outside. No mention in the press.

At weekend there was a protest against a new mosque in Bolton. Peaceful, no problems at all.

That evening a large group of Muslims attacked a pub because there was British and English flags outside. No mention in the press.

They have been given the green light to attack pubs sighting self defence knowing they will get away with it as the recent case in Rotherham has proved this behond doubt.

• Like 2

Muslims let off Scott free for actions that would be seen as racist if carried out by white lads?......surely not??!!.......whatever would Jo Cox say ?!!

She would probably say something like "our strength is our diversity" or some crap like that

• Like 1

Those b*****ds, accurately calling a far right demonstration a far right demonstration!! :laugh:

Why do you find the term far right so triggering?

Look at BGD post above he's ignored the bit where the Muslims were mentioned

Just like most on the left

• Like 1

Those b*****ds, accurately calling a far right demonstration a far right demonstration!! :laugh:

What was far right about it?

Look at BGD post above he's ignored the bit where the Muslims were mentioned

Just like most on the left

Yep as usual.

I know people who went. They were ordinary decent Bolton people. Against the fact that their once wonderful town is fast changing and their own kind being pushed out. I fish with a bloke who went with his 90 year old mother....she is the only white person left on her street...she hasn't the money to leave....'asians' (Muslims) keep offering her £20,000 cash for her house, they know that's all its worth since they took over the area....they know she will not be around much longer and the family will one day accept.

What would Joe Cox say....?

• Like 2