Trial Of Britain First Terrorist Tommy Mair Starts

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or perhaps it's just the fact most of the country is sick to death of the way the country has turned out, and what is happening, I think this murder could be the first wave in a tsunami of the people'

There's a few thousand wives, husbands, dads, mothers and children of dead servicemen who will never again see their loves one because of the policy's of the Jo Coxs of this world.......it's every bit

.....I think calling him "Britain first" is a bit unfair....he had nothing to do with Britain first the organisation. He was heard to shout Britain must come first....there is a bit of a difference.

Posted Images

"By refusing to tackle Assad's brutality, we may actively alienate more of the Sunni population, driving them towards Isis. So I have decided to abstain. Because I am not against airstrikes per se, but I cannot actively support them unless they are part of a plan. Because I believe in action to address Isis, but do not believe it will work in isolation"

In all my time spent in the Middle East and North Africa the one country everyone said was really nice was Syria, secular, beautiful women, nice food and safe....and then suddenly we're supposed to believe it is the epicentre of evil....or maybe just the USA, Saudis and Qataris didn't like them for supporting Iran or wanted an oil pipeline

• Like 2

See, this is what I don't get......if a conservative MP says "I'm against cuts to disabled people's benefits".......well, then why be a member of the Conservative party then?

If you are a patriot and you don't want to see kids slaughtered then why be a member of any of the main parties?.......you are condoning their actions by your very membership.......you are in fact part of the problem.

I couldn't bring myself to support any of these people because I don't f***ing approve !!

im no saint, never have been but I'm one in front of all those two faced scumbags in Westminster......Jo f***ing Cox included !

• Like 3

In all my time spent in the Middle East and North Africa the one country everyone said was really nice was Syria, secular, beautiful women, nice food and safe....and then suddenly we're supposed to believe it is the epicentre of evil....or maybe just the USA, Saudis and Qataris didn't like them for supporting Iran or wanted an oil pipeline

Syria also supported the Palestinians aswell...that's a big no no...cant be putting the Zionists nose out of joint can we...and anyway why's that isis mob not so as much as threw a stone at Israel? ;)

• Like 1

Syria also supported the Palestinians aswell...that's a big no no...cant be putting the Zionists nose out of joint can we...and anyway why's that isis mob not so as much as threw a stone at Israel? ;)

THere is either BBC or CH4 footage of Israeli doctors treating Al Nusra (Al Qaeda) inside Israel.

You have to hand it that mad old Marxist Corbyn....he was one of very few to call the Saudis and Qataris out on them supplying the weapons to ISIS.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/british-arms-sales-to-the-middle-east-are-probably-fuelling-isis-says-jeremy-corbyn-10364998.html

Of course the leaked email from Clinton put the 'conspiracy' part of the story to bed where she admitted that Saudi and Qatar funded and provided logistal support to ISIS and then there were those awkward Russian satelite images of the massive tanker convoys passing in to Turkey unhindered.

Its one giant proxy war and everyones in it up to their eyeballs lol

The security services have said how many terrorist attacks they have uncovered....I don't have the figures to hand but it was a huge number.....almost all are Muslims. We all know that islamic extremists are a massive and ever present threat. Yet the establishment is now trying to shift the threat to the 'far right'. There is no far right threat to ordinary people in the UK! Even big gay Dave will have to admit that!

This is a major problem I have with bgd is he never admits to these very obvious facts and always tries to highlight things like Tommy mair. Why bgd? Why so biased?

Mostly they are not so stupid as to try.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3976336/ISIS-fighters-target-Israel-time-obliterated-warplanes-firing-rockets-soldiers.html