Trial Of Britain First Terrorist Tommy Mair Starts

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/jo-cox-murder-trial-tommy-mair-britain-first-thomas-mp-killer-court-latest-a7416021.html

The "cowardly" killer of Jo Cox repeatedly shouted "Britain First" as he shot and stabbed the Labour MP a week before the European Union referendum, a court heard.

Gardener Thomas Mair, 53, allegedly shot and stabbed the married 41-year-old outside her Batley and Spen constituency surgery in Birstall, near Leeds, on 16 June.

Cowardly scumbag wants hanging :yes:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or perhaps it's just the fact most of the country is sick to death of the way the country has turned out, and what is happening, I think this murder could be the first wave in a tsunami of the people'

There's a few thousand wives, husbands, dads, mothers and children of dead servicemen who will never again see their loves one because of the policy's of the Jo Coxs of this world.......it's every bit

.....I think calling him "Britain first" is a bit unfair....he had nothing to do with Britain first the organisation. He was heard to shout Britain must come first....there is a bit of a difference.

Posted Images

Trouble is, if you hung him, he would become a martyr for the far right.

I can think of a few politicians who, I wouldn't mourn if they were murdered,but Jo cox was, by all accounts, a genuinely good person.

Aye you're right pal better to leave him to rot in jail, with his age he'll hopefully die in there.

Never mind whats in the press, lets see the evidence presented before the court.

No one realised that yet? FFS

The evidence presented to the court is what's being reported in the two articles I've posted :blink:

Same old shit on the news......those juicy words "Nazi" and "Far Right" and I think there was even a Ku Klux Klan reference thrown in for good measure !.........fact is, if he was French resistance killing German oppressors trying to destroy his freedom they would pin a medal on him BUT because he is probably just some ordinary small town middle aged man who can't take anymore of the tyranny and destruction of his homeland he will be painted as a monster !

Funny how perception is everything !

• Like 8

Same old shit on the news......those juicy words "Nazi" and "Far Right" and I think there was even a Ku Klux Klan reference thrown in for good measure !.........fact is, if he was French resistance killing German oppressors trying to destroy his freedom they would pin a medal on him BUT because he is probably just some ordinary small town middle aged man who can't take anymore of the tyranny and destruction of his homeland he will be painted as a monster !

Funny how perception is everything !

Did the French resistance live in a democracy and have the right and ability to vote out their German oppressors? No? Then it's not really comparable is it pal.

• Like 2

.....I think calling him "Britain first" is a bit unfair....he had nothing to do with Britain first the organisation. He was heard to shout Britain must come first....there is a bit of a difference.

I don't want an argument about it Dave but it's a bit like the newspapers calling him brexit killer and the political elite trying to use her death for there own ends..there's no need for it

• Like 9