Trump

Guest ragumup

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An end to mass migration and the beginning of repatriation will ensure national sovereignty in America which will eventually reverberate here,probably far better relations between Russia and the west

I love the smell of democracy in the morning.

All jokes aside, I know plenty of ordinary lads who are over the moon with this result.......it's strange because it's an American president yet lads from all over Britain feel like it's a victory for

Posted Images

Apparently Liam Fox is good freinds with some heavyweight republicans so i find it hard to see that they will ask Nige but on the other hand trump and farage seem to be cut from simlar cloth and get on so maybe it's right.

Old farage was on the campaign trail with trump i think kanny

• Like 1

Apparently Liam Fox is good freinds with some heavyweight republicans so i find it hard to see that they will ask Nige but on the other hand trump and farage seem to be cut from simlar cloth and get on so maybe it's right.
Old farage was on the campaign trail with trump i think kanny
Yeah he was francie I have no doubts about farages and trumps relationship the problem I see is with the relationship between farage and our establishment. ...it's going to be a real jagged bitter pill for our government to have to ask ol Nige to help em out ....if its true its brilliant lol you can't barage the farage :laugh: Edited by kanny
  • Like 1

All jokes aside, I know plenty of ordinary lads who are over the moon with this result.......it's strange because it's an American president yet lads from all over Britain feel like it's a victory for them.

Blokes like me and my pals who have clearly seen that we are getting f****d in the arse by a bunch of criminal traitors........so called "professional " politicians who have been getting the job wrong for so long that they don't know how to get it right but chose to raid out pocket to pay for all these f**k ups.

We are not f***ing stupid or blind......we can see it but they tell us not to beleive our eyes.

Well f**k them, they have perverted the world long enough.

How strange that the "right" of politics now represents the ordinary bloke ?

• Like 8

All jokes aside, I know plenty of ordinary lads who are over the moon with this result.......it's strange because it's an American president yet lads from all over Britain feel like it's a victory for them.

Blokes like me and my pals who have clearly seen that we are getting f****d in the arse by a bunch of criminal traitors........so called "professional " politicians who have been getting the job wrong for so long that they don't know how to get it right but chose to raid out pocket to pay for all these f**k ups.

We are not f***ing stupid or blind......we can see it but they tell us not to beleive our eyes.

I've said many times that Breixt would mean nothing unless Trump won. If Clinton would have won Brexit would have been a hollow victory imho.

• Like 1

How does someone representing the Republican Party, which is mainstream political establishment, represent anti establishment at the same time?

He's made a lot of the right noises to get elected, let's just see if he actually delivers anything.....before we get too excited ;-)

.....but if he doesn't........ I'm guessing it will be another establishment conspiracy preventing him eh?

.....just trying to take an impartial view, but I know there not too popular on here.....haha

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 2

I couldn't resist lifting this snippet from the BBC news site.

"Mr Giuliani, who has been mentioned as Mr Trump's possible attorney general, was responding to the suggestion that students suffering anxiety over the election result were being offered therapy."

(Deep sigh, head in hands !)

How does someone representing the Republican Party, which is mainstream political establishment, represent anti establishment at the same time?

He's made a lot of the right noises to get elected, let's just see if he actually delivers anything.....before we get too excited ;-)

.....but if he doesn't........ I'm guessing it will be another establishment conspiracy preventing him eh?

.....just trying to take an impartial view, but I know there not too popular on here.....haha

Well, if he don't mate then we are no worse off than when we started......but I take your point completely