• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pups I've been gifted from a member off here. Thought I'd share a few pics.

a couple of young whites.........................   atb

My young bitch pup

Posted Images

Posted For Neil his young dog :)

what sort of size is he ? he has a look of the old dogs sire about him , and really liked the bitch in the photo you sent :)

He's the same size as the bitch in the picture and I hope he'll grow a wee bit more. He's 10 months and she's 4, so I hope he'll grow a bit.

Not the end of the world if he doesn't.

He's a handfull, good with other dogs mind but you can't take your eye of him.

I was walking a few the other day and there was two tractors to my left ploughing.

One of the tractors was turning on the headland and had the plough lifted. I looked over and here he was chasing the tractor and was in under the plough.

I called him and he came. He could easily have been cut in half.

A handfull.

• Like 2

Posted For Neil his young dog :)

Thanks for that Glyn, glad you got them .

General, those photos are of interest to you too. He's 10 months in the pics, and a walking b*****d.

He's nice Neil. Is that dogs sire Paddy? I get confused sometimes because my mate has 2 bitches from 2 different litters. Then he has them pups from that same litter at 10 months. The older ones I'm near certain are out of the same dam. His dad wasn't well there and had to get a quadruple bypass so he's out of action for a while and can't do much so they had too many to look after and had to thin a few out. So he gave one of the pups to his friend in town that I don't really know. He kept the other pup on. I text him there and he's going to send me a pic of it so you can see what it's shaping up like compared to your own.

Neil that's the only pic he sent me. Says he can't get a good one off her, she won't sit still for him. He said he would like them a bit stronger in the head but hopefully they work out for them regardless. The other bitch he had and gave to another man that's going well for him was a lot stronger but from same dam as them pups. The sire of it was a dog called Vice Grip he tells me. That's all I know.

post-75008-0-63835000-1492362503_thumb.png

That's my "Poker" dog. He's had two good seasons under his belt and he's turning into a very reliable dog. His dam was a bitch bred from Neil's Pip if I'm right which was a full sister to his "Dixie" and his sire was a red dog called "Kray" from Liverpool.

post-75008-0-08996700-1492369113_thumb.png

• Like 4