First Cross Collie Greyhound ???

Thank f**k people have crawled out the wood work from genuine experience.

Said it time n time again on here, iv seen a pure whippet stalk, and their like one of the keenest dogs u can get on a slip for rabbiting.

Was another guy on here with a whippet grey saluki grey lurcher, he said his quit on rabbits at 3.

There's big massive bull xs capable of killing horses that iv seen spew a fox...lol funny old site but not as funny as these experts.

Good luck Richie. If it fails, let me know I know a few collie x men that hunt fox regular if that's your thing. Atb

• Like 2

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A very good dog, I've a bitch out of him here.  

It really amuses me, people who spout about collie crosses without ever owning one. Most crosses will, if entered correctly, do most jobs. I honestly think that some do not like the collie cross becau

Here he is max. Farther to totes pup

Posted Images

Said it time n time again on here, iv seen a pure whippet stalk, and their like one of the keenest dogs u can get on a slip for rabbiting.

Was another guy on here with a whippet grey saluki grey lurcher, he said his quit on rabbits at 3.

There's big massive bull xs capable of killing horses that iv seen spew a fox...lol funny old site but not as funny as these experts.

Good luck Richie. If it fails, let me know I know a few collie x men that hunt fox regular if that's your thing. Atb

I will keep up dates if all goes to plan pal and cheers am going to see if I can get a pic of the sire iam wanting to use he is a fine looking animal atb

I will keep up dates if all goes to plan pal and cheers am going to see if I can get a pic of the sire iam wanting to use he is a fine looking animal atb
Most people that get a pup would want to either see both parents or at least see a pic of the absent one,surely?

Most people that get a pup would want to either see both parents or at least see a pic of the absent one,surely?
what you on about no one has said they can't lol

what you on about no one has said they can't lol
No I know that,lol I was saying surely no one would buy pup without seeing parents or pics ,I know with the sire it can be harder as some can be a distance away . Just musing aloud really .
  • Like 1

post-23657-0-24796300-1477602460_thumb.png

post-23657-0-48574800-1477602505_thumb.png

• Like 11

thanks pal