Russians Are Here

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

USA are the real bad guys

the Russians would win easy if everyone had your attitude lol . If I had a terrier with your attitude it be backfill ?

So you want to live under martial law like north korea. Nazi germany and all those other military junta states. Yea well see how that turned out for them!   I will agree our system needs an overha

Allowing immigration = treason.

Calling for a foreign force to invade and overthrow the government = totally not treason.

Riiiiight :blink:

So were those Barons who were supported by foreign powers traitors?

No,they done what was best for this country and the people it belongs to.

Do you think the russians would just overthrow our politician's and be on there way lol

cant believe what im reading! Ofc its f***ing treason. I despise most if not all our politicians but i would not condone any foreign state to come here. Although i think it may have been a tongue in cheek comment. Well i hope so.

not quite what i said...

if the day was to come, i believe the russians would win quite easy. they have to much for britan to deal with, even if its outdated.... call it treachery, i call it being realistic

the Russians would win easy if everyone had your attitude lol .

If I had a terrier with your attitude it be backfill ?

• Like 4

Fuxing cowards and weeping leftie shits. Can you imagine our boys 102 or even 77 years ago thinking this way? Nation of fuucking metal weaklings and apeasers, our warrior grand fathers would've spat in our faces before shooting us!

• Like 3

It seems anyone who appears to have a tough stance is a good egg why most like putin. Well i got news for you. Putin is more corrupt than all our politician's put together. Ha become a billionaire by corruption. Oh and every statement and public picture is well edited and scripted. He has also dont plenty damage to this nation when he was a KGB officer and while dictator of Russia.

I could mention the oppression of his own people but i really couldn't give a f**k about them.

forget his wee stint of poisoning that guy in London with no care to whether anyone else was affected.

That was actually an act of war technically.

As for the red army it's totally unprofessional every conflict it is involved in Rape, murder plundering is the norm.

There is a very good reason why russia is not trusted globally.

• Like 3

Agreed; but this coming from a friend who was heavily involved in the SAS and served in the Serbian conflict, who I lost touch with years ago. "Them Russians are big, mental b*****ds who I would not want to go toe to toe with"

Edited because I pressed post by accident lol

So even though we know what he is... better the devil you know and not wake him up unless you need to ;)

Edited by mushroom

Oh im not saying they are a walk over. But if our soldiers were given carte blanche we would be the same. However proffelisim is something we take pride in and which makes us a very good army.

A Russian doesn't care about any of that . As long as they havev a bottle of vodka and some form of domestic animal to f**k they will happily piss & shit his life away!

Oh im not saying they are a walk over. But if our soldiers were given carte blanche we would be the same. However proffelisim is something we take pride in and which makes us a very good army.

A Russian doesn't care about any of that . As long as they havev a bottle of vodka and some form of domestic animal to f**k they will happily piss & shit his life away!

Pity our governments are not as professional as our soldiers.

Don't forget the bowl of cabbage soup.

• Like 2

Do you think the russians would just overthrow our politician's and be on there way lol

cant believe what im reading! Ofc its f***ing treason. I despise most if not all our politicians but i would not condone any foreign state to come here. Although i think it may have been a tongue in cheek comment. Well i hope so.

It is clear what Len was saying was tongue in cheek, however, if the deal was to clear out Westminster and the Russians just moved on, treason or not that would be an offer I could not refuse!
  • Like 1