3/4 Bull X

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both these dogs are 3/4 pit 1/4bull black dog is 26 inch and up in Scotland working all quarry the other is about 22 23 inch working one thing both very good dogs in there own field there half brother

Digging terrier's sold as bushing dogs because they failed at their job, half cross bulls sold as lurchers because they aint got the heart to do what they are bred for. Then these failed dogs are bred

If your half crosses are bred from the right stuff and capable then why would you need any more bull blood.

Posted Images

This dog has really opened my eyes the speed is shocking, and it's only about 21" put it one way it's put lurcher bigger to shame, alright you don't get that many runs from it but it's a handy tool and it's nose is spot on, smashes through cover I'll say it again it's opened my eyes,

• Like 1

Only seen the one go and he was a handy tool from what I saw he did the job. He was meant to be a demon through cover also I would hope for around 23/24 tho bit more leg than a pure. Sure few lads on here have worked them and have a better input. From what I hear most lads are shocked at the speed level think most expect a fat thing that can't run but breed of the righ stuff and they might surprise yea. I would still prefer a half bred personally

• Like 1

Both these dogs are 3/4 pit 1/4bull black dog is 26 inch and up in Scotland working all quarry the other is about 22 23 inch working one thing both very good dogs in there own field there half brother and sister and both out of the Jerry dog

post-102748-0-76114900-1476783343.jpg

post-102748-0-45273900-1476783353.jpg

• Like 12

Both these dogs are 3/4 pit 1/4bull black dog is 26 inch and up in Scotland working all quarry the other is about 22 23 inch working one thing both very good dogs in there own field there half brother and sister and both out of the Jerry dog

Be nice to get a litter out of them two! He throws some height doesn't he old Jerry. The other dog pup out my litter is 23" at 5 months.

i like the bitch. I loved working these types nice steady and silent

Jerry is producing some very good workers I've not heard of any that hasent made the grade he's gone over my mates bitch and she's as hard as they come very good fox bitch not many get away from her will be some good pups on the ground