3/4 Bull X

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both these dogs are 3/4 pit 1/4bull black dog is 26 inch and up in Scotland working all quarry the other is about 22 23 inch working one thing both very good dogs in there own field there half brother

Digging terrier's sold as bushing dogs because they failed at their job, half cross bulls sold as lurchers because they aint got the heart to do what they are bred for. Then these failed dogs are bred

If your half crosses are bred from the right stuff and capable then why would you need any more bull blood.

Posted Images

His that Jerry dog a line bed dog with some punch havoc blood ,I may be wrong and could be a different Jerry but line bred stuff ta a bull could throw a mix of bull and grey and not strictly all genetically reverse types ,I suppose theoretically it's how they go that matters and fractions are only just that good luck with thy animals and keep at it atb bunnys.

Jerry is basically half Havoc half Reece bred, apart from his breeding he's a real good dog producing real good dogs, not just saying that as I used him over my bitch but Iv seen him work a fair few times now and dogs off him and all were good.

If lad who owns the dogs wants to breed that type then y shouldn't he . His half x is a good dog very good but it's his choice if he want to breed a 3/4 x always trying to not pick on this site

Not nit picking.If your half cross is doing what a half cross should breeding it back to a bulldog is taking a step backwards.
  • Like 3

If your half crosses are bred from the right stuff and capable then why would you need any more bull blood.

You could say if your 3/4 greyhound is made of the right stuff why add more bull blood???
You get 1/2 cross before 3/4 greys lol

What's your point????

The lad decided to cross his 1/2 back into a bull for whatever reason.