Joshua V Klitschko

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What Joshua is proving is what a lot of fighters talk about but dont actually do......he is doing the good old fashioned thing in boxing of letting his fists do the talking by not bashing around idiot

God I hate it when folk put "FACT" at the end of a sentence ....because it fecking ain't a fact,,,

Headliner worst fight of the night lol

Posted Images

I didn't pay this time but I wanted to and would have happily. ..had the Mrs sister and kids stopping over for the annual visit the kids were playing games on the tv upstairs and the Mrs and sister were watching all the usual mind numbing Saturday night crap downstairs so it was tab and headphones for me

Edited by kanny

I didn't pay this time but I wanted to and would have happily. ..had the Mrs sister and kids stopping over for the annual visit the kids were playing games on the tv upstairs and the Mrs and sister were watching all the usual mind numbing Saturday night crap downstairs so it was tab and headphones for me

But you didn't pay...do you normally subscribe to skysports if you don't mind me asking?...I subscribe to boxnation and skysports so I don't begrudge paying to watch boxing...always happy to pay PPV for the big fights...but Joshua-v-Molina not a big fight by any stretch of the imagination...cant help but feel we letting take the piss by paying PPV for these missmatches

But you didn't pay...do you normally subscribe to skysports if you don't mind me asking?...I subscribe to boxnation and skysports so I don't begrudge paying to watch boxing...always happy to pay PPV for the big fights...but Joshua-v-Molina not a big fight by any stretch of the imagination...cant help but feel we letting take the piss by paying PPV for these missmatches
Yeah I'd normally go to my brother's or brother in laws and chip In to cover the costs but that wasn't a option this time. And no I don't subscribe to sky sports as I'm only interested in the mainstream boxing and sky have enough out of me as it is ...I said earlier in the thred that the main event was the worse fight of the night and often is with Eddie's productions so i catch your drift I wouldent have been happy if it was the main event I'd paid for :thumbs: Edited by kanny

Yeah the undercard was decent...but what i am saying is they are the sort of fights they where already giving us as part of our sky subscription...so they charging us twice so to speak with these stacked out PPVs...noticed a lot of lads stream fights on here...not saying thats right or wrong...just come round to thinking the more i keep paying...the more they will keep pulling my pants down ;)

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE
  • Like 1

One of the best nights of boxing ive been to in a long time,cracking venue,great facilities,lively atmosphere.....the highlight of the night for me was Frank Buglioni i watched him as a 14 year old at Repton and predicted a big future for him,i still think a world title is probably out of his reach but who knows....his win was a massive boost for Repton as it was 10 years to the day since since the death of Gary Barker who was a junior Olympic champion and one of the brightest young talents ive ever seen,Gary was a beautiful kid who was tragically killed in his teens his brother Darren won a world title and his father Terry was a good amateur all Repton throughout the family Frank made the club and everyone associated with it proud,had a little tear in my eye after that one :icon_redface:

Whyte/Chisora was a cracking scrap they were both spent after 6 rounds but what they lacked in quality they made up for with will to win,no fighter likes a draw and you cant argue when its a close as that.

Joshua looked good the amount of folk who were comparing him to Mike Tyson makes me laugh as a friend of mine said when Tyson was intimidating opponents into defeat he was idolised for it !.....Molina was the highest ranking Ibf opponent available and Joshua intimidated him with his presence the way he wants to stand in front of you and have a fight makes fighters come out of their shell as it did against Whyte or it makes them go into their shell as it did Molina,if Molina had rocked Joshua like he did Wilder would that make it a better performance :D

As for all these people knocking Eddie Hearn and then shouting about how bright British boxing is looking at the moment.....get to understand the financial side of boxing and you will see just what the Hearns have done for the sport like they did for darts and snooker......15 years ago all the British fighters wanted to sign with Frank Warren because he got them the big fights.......now we have Cuban heavyweight prospects trying to get under the Matchroom banner,we have more world champions than ever in our history,fans no longer have to pay for 1 main event fight they get 3,4,5 big exciting contests on the same night......................and still people want to moan !!!

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5

Franks a smashing kid he comes from money as well so he,s there because he wants to be not because he has to be which i think is what got him through that fight when his back was against the wall its his natural competitive desire that got him through.....congratulations have to go to Don Charles as well who got 2 of his fighters through long gruelling fights on the same night,certainly not an easy thing to do.

What ever Hearn paid Whyte & Chisora he ought to double it...had Chisora winning that by 2 rounds...a draw/rematch would of been a fair outcome...cracking fight either way maybe best British Heavyweight title fight since Williams-v-Potter...Buglioni-v-Burton too saved the card from being a farce...all those saying how pay per view worthy it was...how many actually paid??!

I did 16.95

So what's next for the big men we know the joshua and klit story but what's next for whyte, Parker, ortiz ect how do yous see it panning out?

Only read of rumours of a whyte/chisora rematch on the josuha.klit undercard. Parker is after a fight with wilder not heard anything about ortiz.

• Like 1

So what's next for the big men we know the joshua and klit story but what's next for whyte, Parker, ortiz ect how do yous see it panning out?

Only read of rumours of a whyte/chisora rematch on the josuha.klit undercard. Parker is after a fight with wilder not heard anything about ortiz.
I heard that it could possibly be ortiz vs let's go champ lol ....before the Chisora whyte fight I would have put ortiz to fight the winner but after that close slug fest I think it's definitely a rematch people will have a appetite for so your probably right on that.

Fair play to dave Allen for being a great sport

Edited by kanny
  • Like 2

It would be good to see one of the top trainers grab Dave Allen and get him to totally commit to the sport ...give him some guidance and put him through a full training camp before a fight because at the moment he is just playing at it .

• Like 2

No idea how the heavyweight division will pan out over the next few years theres some interesting potential match ups as they all seem to have different qualities and different vulnerabilities i still think if he has the motivation Haye could have a lot to say as he is probably the most talented guy out there personally i dont think Joshua has any real talent at all but he is a pure sportsman and elite modern day athlete based on very basic brute artistic thuggery so it go,s to show the extent of differences between the top guys stylistically that can throw up some exciting bouts.

• Like 2

No idea how the heavyweight division will pan out over the next few years theres some interesting potential match ups as they all seem to have different qualities and different vulnerabilities i still think if he has the motivation Haye could have a lot to say as he is probably the most talented guy out there personally i dont think Joshua has any real talent at all but he is a pure sportsman and elite modern day athlete based on very basic brute artistic thuggery so it go,s to show the extent of differences between the top guys stylistically that can throw up some exciting bouts.

spot on regards Haye, I was watching is interview after the fight, and being honest Haye made a lot of sense regards AJ , he said he coming along good and doing the job, but he not fought anybody like me with my speed/power, and AJ would have probs with it, unless he can get better defence . I think AJ corner know this as well , so holding him back , to gain more experience in his defence work, your right Gnash Haye prob KO AJ right now if they fight . how do you see Haye against bellew going?, I think Haye will KO him prob 3-4 round