Joshua V Klitschko

Crock of shit

ffs give em a bit credit he only has the title an two defences, he moving forward
I'm on about molina if josh wanted to get him out of there in the first round he could of easily but I got the feeling he wanted to get a few rounds in we will see what he's made of when he fights big wvlad who looked tiny compared to aj
aj beat him in 4

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What Joshua is proving is what a lot of fighters talk about but dont actually do......he is doing the good old fashioned thing in boxing of letting his fists do the talking by not bashing around idiot

God I hate it when folk put "FACT" at the end of a sentence ....because it fecking ain't a fact,,,

Headliner worst fight of the night lol

Posted Images

Crock of shit

ffs give em a bit credit he only has the title an two defences, he moving forward
I'm on about molina if josh wanted to get him out of there in the first round he could of easily but I got the feeling he wanted to get a few rounds in we will see what he's made of when he fights big wvlad who looked tiny compared to aj
aj beat him in 4

Aj will get a shock you cannot fight bums and never move your head then get into the ring with one of the best heavyweights born lol

Listen I told you fury beats klitscko and I was right I'm telling you know wvlad embarrasses Joshua and you'll be giving it the same Cushty was right like last time

That wasn't even a ko just another half hearted American who came for the big bucks how many of aj punches have been clean kos hardly any its all waves of after a flurry of punches not one shot ko power very rarely

If he beats wvlad he gains my respect but people reacting to that saying he's the next best thing are divvys that showed us nothing and I'm sure even aj wanted it to last longer but molina just didn't want it like all the other American shit talkers who come for the money

• Like 1

Crock of shit

aj beat him in 4
Aj will get a shock you cannot fight bums and never move your head then get into the ring with one of the best heavyweights born lol

Listen I told you fury beats klitscko and I was right I'm telling you know wvlad embarrasses Joshua and you'll be giving it the same Cushty was right like last time

you said molina beat him as well lol kitchko gets wiped out in 4-5 but then YOU would say FURY WOULD have beat him lol like I say WIPE IT

Crock of shit

aj beat him in 4

you said molina beat him as well lol kitchko gets wiped out in 4-5 but then YOU would say FURY WOULD have beat him lol like I say WIPE IT

Yeah I was taking the piss I thought molina wasn't going to last a round let alone three

That wasn't even a ko just another half hearted American who came for the big bucks how many of aj punches have been clean kos hardly any its all waves of after a flurry of punches not one shot ko power very rarely

If he beats wvlad he gains my respect but people reacting to that saying he's the next best thing are divvys that showed us nothing and I'm sure even aj wanted it to last longer but molina just didn't want it like all the other American shit talkers who come for the money

SO it set the stage for a good fight with two fighters showing a bit respect for each other

Sets aj up for the first loss of his career sadly wvlad is a beast who will make aj look a novice lol I forgot he is

Yeah I'm joking it's a great fight and I cannot wait till want the big man to beat wvlad and deep down this is my true feeling will happen if he beats klitcko who else is about ? If he beats klitcko and fury is still out the picture who else would be a threat haye maybe but not many others

what the excuse going be when he knocks out vlad

Wvlad is 41 and been out the ring 18months lol even old wvlad looked beat in that state of he normally has a very serious stare down he looked nervous there lol they got furys damaged goods

18 months who fault was that vlad a pro trying do a deal with retarded amatures full of gear

You obviously ain't in the know there's a reason fury has bought his wife and him brand new ferraris last few weeks the ukad have been secretly sued for the drug allegations for big money and there's an injunction to prevent them from publicing it

Crock of shit

aj beat him in 4

i told you aj beats klitchko in good fashion AND HE WILL and I told you fury a JACKER like he is AND I TOLD you fury won't ever fight again cuz he a JACKER