Snp Conference....??

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well football aside. There are plenty English, Welsh N irish living in scotland and working raising their kids here.I would say made to feel welcome and involved in the communities they live in. Or ot

Staunch Yes voter last time...why.? Because I believed we could go it alone and prosper. Looks to me like 'going alone' ment sucking up to Europe and opening th door to every c**t under the sun. If

I went to England once and they were afraid to put their flags up lol. Anybody wanting to break the union up is just as bad as the snp, whatever nationality.

Posted Images

If we get rid of the smelly socks we could instantly win the hunting vote in parliament.

Only problem is the shite bags would encourage immigration to Scotland knowing full well the parasites would cross the open border to England.

I reckon we just nuke the cnuts

• Like 1

If we get rid of the smelly socks we could instantly win the hunting vote in parliament.

Only problem is the shite bags would encourage immigration to Scotland knowing full well the parasites would cross the open border to England.

Shhhhh..... they have the Nukes .
  • Like 2

If snp get there way me and the wive have decide ,will be selling up and moving south .even though we are both in our 70s !!

If wee Kranky gets her way you'll need your passport.

Unless you're one of the tribes. She gets her way she will flood the country with them.

You didn't need to win to get you're answer. The EU told you before the vote was cast. You would need to apply to get in.As i said it was one of the reasons. Certainly not the deciding factor.anyway sturgeon has to appease her support. They are die hard fanatics and would have went mental if she hadn't said an independence 2 was on the cards.

compare what was said then and now about eu membership and use some common sense... ill leave it for now, if the indy2 campain starts.......

..... we'll say goodbye, and you can suck up go the Krauts and the Frogs ! Enjoy !

Shhhhh..... they have the Nukes .

Good point!

I remember walking round Stranraer when England was playing football....every pub was decorated with flags of the countries England was playing against.

They are a bunch of pasty faced cnuts and will always drag us down.

We should start flooding their towns with migrants now, wake the feckers up a bit

I remember walking round Stranraer when England was playing football....every pub was decorated with flags of the countries England was playing against.

We should start flooding their towns with migrants now, wake the feckers up a bit

I went to England once and they were afraid to put their flags up lol.

Anybody wanting to break the union up is just as bad as the snp, whatever nationality.

• Like 6

Anybody wanting to break the union up is just as bad as the snp, whatever nationality.

It's hypocritical to say we can leave the EU but Scotland can't leave the U.K.

If they truly want to leave then so be it, good luck to em!

It's hypocritical to say we can leave the EU but Scotland can't leave the U.K.

If they truly want to leave then so be it, good luck to em!

They had their chance and voted to stay in the union or are they allowed a neverendum until they get the result they want.
  • Like 1

Well football aside. There are plenty English, Welsh N irish living in scotland and working raising their kids here.I would say made to feel welcome and involved in the communities they live in. Or otherwise they wouldn't be here.

same goes for scots living in England in and wales. Nationlists in england well they are just as bad as the SNP nationlists. Creating division and anomosity. Wheres the Dunkirk spirit and standing shoulder to shoulder.hear people on here moaning about losing our British identity and immigrants taking over.however instead of standing up to these silly nationlists they seem to want to help them achieve their goal.

now if you are really a nationlist or little englander then thats there choice.but dont shout about British identity and losing you're customs. Fortunaetly nationlists both side of the border are seen by most as trouble makers and most are not going to allow them to break up this proud nation.

• Like 7