Snp Conference....??

Thats the point. Every time this nation has gone through any trouble or strife. We have fought it as a British nation.

yes the oil helped the UK recover in the 70s all nations within the UK benefited .

now scotland is running a bad deficit the UK will take the hit till it recovers.

Howrver you're lot want to desert it like rats on a ship. You care not one jot for anyone else in the UK.

no matter how many times SNP say it.Behaving like spoilt brats. I will say it again they gloat whenever there is any mishaps in Britain. Not only happy to cause divisions in scotland, but want to spread that bigoted agenda to the four corners of the UK. I presume you were referring to the whisky undustry. Well sorry but we dont have the monopoly on that we once had. I still think its the best in the world however nations are buying it from china and others.

• Like 3

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well football aside. There are plenty English, Welsh N irish living in scotland and working raising their kids here.I would say made to feel welcome and involved in the communities they live in. Or ot

Staunch Yes voter last time...why.? Because I believed we could go it alone and prosper. Looks to me like 'going alone' ment sucking up to Europe and opening th door to every c**t under the sun. If

I went to England once and they were afraid to put their flags up lol. Anybody wanting to break the union up is just as bad as the snp, whatever nationality.

Posted Images

If the oils worth all that money how come 1000s of guys got paid off ?.

its a good job we didnt get independance Bob Geldoff would need to do a concert to bail us out

all the experts got the predictions wrong, it did look very positive, why there was massive investment just before.. will oil continue to bring in £££ for years to come, yes, does scotlands economy depend on oil, no

everyone jumps on the band waggon, scotlands economy, they would sink, couldnt afford it bla bla bla bla, before predicitng doom and pointing the finger, would the same people remind everyone reading this thread how well the uk is doing, really, and how the future looks????

You really are an idiot without a clue how economies work ??? so out of your depth it's pathetic now.

I suggest doing dome reading and learning before posting again ;)

• Like 2

If the oils worth all that money how come 1000s of guys got paid off ?.

its a good job we didnt get independance Bob Geldoff would need to do a concert to bail us out

all the experts got the predictions wrong, it did look very positive, why there was massive investment just before.. will oil continue to bring in £££ for years to come, yes, does scotlands economy depend on oil, no

everyone jumps on the band waggon, scotlands economy, they would sink, couldnt afford it bla bla bla bla, before predicitng doom and pointing the finger, would the same people remind everyone reading this thread how well the uk is doing, really, and how the future looks????

You really are an idiot without a clue how economies work so out of your depth it's pathetic now.

I suggest doing dome reading and learning before posting again ;)

you have a short memory mushroom, i dont claim to gave all the answers, at the same time am no daft enough to believe only THL gospel.. rememebr those posts last time ;)

Can someone tell me if we did win independence where would we falling short financially now??

Yes oil has dipped but it has before and has risen again....so can't be that.

Well lab firstly we will need to sort out the deficit. Also scotland has an ageing population. We need to invest in new ventures and the youth we have here. Scotland is the worst in the UK for the poorer youth not getting uni placements.

The ones we do either go down south or abroad when they graduate.

We need to invest in business and get more investment from outside. To achieve this the scottish goverment needs to pay attention to these matters unstead of spending time and money on independence.

Cause realistically if they did achieve there goal and these points were the same. Well a few current outside investors would prob leave. They have been in power for ten years and basically done very little. They do have the power but for reasons kniwn only to them they have not!

The NHS is bad also under there watch. Remember this SNP want more immigrants and foreign workers here thats not scaremongering thats straight from sturgeon mouth. I dont need to tell you mate there are plenty young out of work scots who Need jobs. But instead of investing in them and getting them to fill positions they would rather get outside workers.

personally i dont think they have a clue how to run a country. They were a party founded on division and anti British establishment and never evolved into anything else. The mere fact they dont use the power they already have kinda proves that.

• Like 2

My personal thought is this. If they got on with job they were elected to do and scotland sorted its problems and we got the population on young people of the dole and in work. Well it would kinda make the independence issue nul&void!

They would rather have them Languishing on the dole and the ones who arent struggling. Then they can push this lie "we will be better off independent". The reason im so vocal and headstrong over this is because if they manage to achieve it just remember there no coming back from this. I might be a staunch unionist but it dont take away the fact i love scotland and proud of it. It would break my heart to see it go down a road like a few other countries who went it alone and failed big time. I also dont want to see fellow scots turning on each other. See what we can be like over two football teams. Imagine if its over a country.

Yes i do despise SNP for the hatred and division they are causing between england & the rest of the UK. I have fond memories of my many trips south of the border. Worked all over England and hand on heart was always made welcome and got on well never had a bad expierence.Also never made them feel unwelcome when they visited scotland.

But now a lot of English are like "f**k scotland get them to f**k". All of this has nothing to do with the majority of scots just the anti brit nationlists based on bullshit braveheart film and things done centuries ago. Oh and the troubles in Ireland. Which they seem to have more in common with than the f***ing actual country they live in! Btw i don't blame some English people for thinking like that. SNP know exactly what there doing there. If only they were as smart where it actually matters.

There ive gotten that off my chest lol

• Like 1

I can't see oil prices rising any time soon. Once the price starts rising it becomes profitable for American oil firms to do a lot more fracking, increasing oil production and pushing oil prices back down.

• Like 1

Its not possible to get the actual figures of what an iscotlands £££ would be, because everything scotland makes isnt recorded as scottish, also differnt choices would be made, you can speculate on the currect setup with one hand tied behind back and being forced to do what wm says.. An iscotland would run at a loss, how many countrys in the modern world dont? Am no top economist, but its quite clear if we continue on the same road as the rest of the uk, we will be right next to the titanic..

just out of interest, instead of ripping into me lol, can anyone give an accurate account of the uks deficit etc etc and what scotsland would be with the current speculated figures?

It's not in the snp's interests to make things too rosy before independence is achieved, for if things were how could they persuade folks to vote for said independence when things are fine under a westminister government and things are ticking along nicely.

So, their dilemma is, doing enough to appeal to the masses,( although to be fair it's the lack of appeal of labour that's increased their popularity) without being too successful and scoring an own goal.

At this stage of the game they can blame all the fcuk ups on the tories whilst taking credit for any success stories.

For now, they can rely on blind hatred of the English and the tory party.

It won't last forever though, people are starting to see through them and the chinks are appearing in their armour.

Hence the hurry to have another shot at independence as the longer it goes on the closer they are getting to their sell by date.

• Like 3

Can someone tell me if we did win independence where would we falling short financially now??

Yes oil has dipped but it has before and has risen again....so can't be that.

Scottish deficit to GDP is the highest in Europe. Worse than Greece. ;)

mushroom, is it true that gers figures dont tell the full story for scottish tax revunues, as alot of them are listed as accuring in england..

if the true figures where available am sure it would be less than 9.7, if we were independent, would could also make different choices from the uk to help put what ever defict right, instead of cutting, investing in the right places