Has Trump Finally Reached The Tipping Point ?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im at a loss why he got as far as he did. Some yanks stupider than i first thought. He is no world leader. Has dragged politics down to a primary school level.   Just listen to him. He talks abou

He is accused of being derogatory to women and his campain is put in jeopardy because of it, whilst his opponent has found to have been blatantly lying about storing and sending highly sensitive emai

The news media is deluged with claim and counterclaim about Donald J, at the moment.   If you remove rumour, innuendo, unsubstantiated allegations and unauthorised leaks, and stick to stories that c

Posted Images

[qname=WILF" post="4323009" timestamp="1476045325]
Im at a loss why he got as far as he did. Some yanks stupider than i first thought.

He is no world leader. Has dragged politics down to a primary school level.

Just listen to him. He talks about himself repeatedly. Anyone who has to say how smart he is very seldom are! All this talk about bombing this country and that country only makes everyone distance themsekfs from him. Nah hes a f***ing psycho and a pathological liar.

If he has dragged politics to primary school level then he has dragged it up not down mate........our freedoms and our politics is at a terrible place and IMHO only a complete nut job like Trump can drag is back.........it's so broken that I honestly think Trump becoming the most powerful politician in the world will be a very good thing.

At what cost though wilf? I agree politics across the globe is getting worse, but i dont think appointing a psycho is the answer. I dont know the answer is mate,but throwing fuel onto a fire cant be a good idea.

Oh well whatever the outcome the yanks will only have themselfs to blame.

Mate, IMHO the world is f****d and we are f****d......it's not getting worse, it's REALLY bad NOW !

Have a look around, people are f***ing slaves to these clowns and their mates........Trump won't get the room to do anything if elected, but he may say something that's shakes up PEOPLE from their coma

C'mon you lot get real do you really think there will be a wall built, and Mexico will pay for it.

C'mon I'm not a big fan of Hillary but she must be safer on the neuk button than Trump.

Most of the Mexican border is already fenced. Trump just wants to complete it, and make it taller !

Anyone else see the debate, or the highlights ?

Once the initial mud slinging calmed down, it was much more interesting......

To me, Trump equipped himself very well. He kept his cool, and went for the jugular every chance he got.

He handled the 'sex tape' revelations well, and even managed to turn allegations about his tax avoidance back at Clinton, saying that her large donators use exactly the same rules that he does !

It was still 'sound bite politics, but it looks like Trump is back in the game !

Policy has never had anything to do with US campaigns......

The last time I heard an actual policy was when George Bush the elder said "Read my lips - no new taxes !" Those who don't remember what happened shortly afterwards can probably guess...

Ever since, presidential hopefuls have steered well clear of anything that could be construed as "detail".........

It does, it just rarely hits the highlight reel for global distribution. Policy doesn't make good telly. Obama/Romney was full of policy which is why Romney didn't turn up! Trump/Clinton looks like a reality TV episode. I sit and wonder what's really important that we're being distracted from.

Most of the Mexican border is already fenced. Trump just wants to complete it, and make it taller !

About a quarter. $8bn in tax money would be needed, and it won't work. It's purely symbolic.

"I know lots of words.I have the best words"! Lol what a dense c**t he is!

Yer so dense he's a multi millionaire ( billionaire even ?) and running for power in a position everyone said he could never even get to!

Declaring a business (one of his many) bankrupt when it's not working is good business sense! If you have many businesses and some are losing money you don't pump money from the good ones into the bad ones, you close the bad ones and retain more profit.

Reducing your tax liability by off setting what you pay against big losses in the past doesn't make him dodgy, that's how their tax system works and many companies do it! If your business made a loss this tax year and next year HMRC said you can legally reduce your tax bill to off set some of those losses your saying you'd decline because you'd feel dodgy ? Total rubbish.

Edited by Lloyd90

Hey im the first to admit im certainly not the smartest guy out there.I dont consider my dense though. I have a couple of o grades and thats it.

however are you seriously comparing someones level of intelligence by the amount of money they have? Oh and i wouldn't even go down the path of a president lol

Being president and being intelligent is a stupid comparison! But i guess you and i have a different view if your measure of intelligence is their wealth and status!

oh and dont doubt trump is a millionaire i seriously doubt he is a billionaire though. There plenty money men who saying he isn't,but tbh i dont care whether he is or he isn't.However there is a plausible case to suggest he is a tax dodger and trying to get a top job in politics well that dont seem right. Look@the trump foundation he gives money to good causes in his name with huge media attention, and the fact of it he hasn't put one cent of his own money into it since 2008.guess you would say thats smart also. I will say conman.

He has bankrupted dozens of failed businesses and he doesn't even have the decency to admit it. Always someone elses fault lol

I have watched quite a few of his speeches and rallies and yes i will stand by what i said. He's a f***ing moron and certainly below average intelligence. f**k i even think bush was smarter @least he had the good sense to stick to the scripts handed to him by more smarter folk. Although he did struggle to deliver them@times.

daddy handing you a shit load of cash does not make you intelligence. Look@our upperclass in this country. Yea they can speak Latin and quote Shakespeare but some are as thick as shit in a bottle.

• Like 1

"I know lots of words.I have the best words"! Lol what a dense c**t he is!

Yer so dense he's a multi millionaire ( billionaire even ?) and running for power in a position everyone said he could never even get to!

Declaring a business (one of his many) bankrupt when it's not working is good business sense! If you have many businesses and some are losing money you don't pump money from the good ones into the bad ones, you close the bad ones and retain more profit.

Reducing your tax liability by off setting what you pay against big losses in the past doesn't make him dodgy, that's how their tax system works and many companies do it! If your business made a loss this tax year and next year HMRC said you can legally reduce your tax bill to off set some of those losses your saying you'd decline because you'd feel dodgy ? Total rubbish.

The same tax loopholes are also openly used by the likes of Warren Buffet and George Soros, who donate many millions to Clinton's campaign....they're probably even used by Bill and Hillary themselves !

Not taken much notice of it but it just looks a farce that election. How on earth either of them got there I don't know

trump got there because white america has had enough of being fecked up the bypass, by the lefty government who lets be truthful have ruined America since the 90s. If anyone slabbers and puts trump down, wtf does it say about the rest of the politicians who lost out to him. Clinton just taking lefty vote as expected. The good old USA has had enough shit now they actually want change from the lemming train that they've been on
  • Like 1