Has Trump Finally Reached The Tipping Point ?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im at a loss why he got as far as he did. Some yanks stupider than i first thought. He is no world leader. Has dragged politics down to a primary school level.   Just listen to him. He talks abou

He is accused of being derogatory to women and his campain is put in jeopardy because of it, whilst his opponent has found to have been blatantly lying about storing and sending highly sensitive emai

The news media is deluged with claim and counterclaim about Donald J, at the moment.   If you remove rumour, innuendo, unsubstantiated allegations and unauthorised leaks, and stick to stories that c

Posted Images

Now the story is getting dropped like a rock and CNN and Buzzfeed are looking red faced. There'll probably be more lurid fake news stories to come over the next week. If anything it should be entertaining. I think some US intelligence agencies will be in trouble once Trump takes office.

• Like 1

Now the story is getting dropped like a rock and CNN and Buzzfeed are looking red faced. There'll probably be more lurid fake news stories to come over the next week. If anything it should be entertaining. I think some US intelligence agencies will be in trouble once Trump takes office.

There will be a few CIA arseholes that are very sore soon lol

• Like 1

There will be a few CIA arseholes that are very sore soon lol

Edited by kanny

The news media is deluged with claim and counterclaim about Donald J, at the moment.

If you remove rumour, innuendo, unsubstantiated allegations and unauthorised leaks, and stick to stories that can be verified with proveable facts, it seems to me that you're left with..... absolutely nothing !

Nothing except what looks more and more like an effort to discredit the President-elect, at any cost. An effort that smacks of increasing desperation, with each new lurid 'revelation' !

Of course none of us really know if any of these allegations are true.....But no-one seems to be offering any proof that they are !

• Like 3

What a nutter......and he gave out about Bill Clinton.....

Who's a nutter?

Trump the dump.....

Why what's he done?

Very smart guy is Trump IQ 156 :)

All brains no sense.......absolute rotter he is....

Amazing that the CIA and MSM are trying to undermine him like this, sending tanks to Europe and total BS media reports attacking Russia

He's not got a chance in hell

what do you expect with the radical Muslim Barry still in charge should be tried for crimes against America lucky for us putin is smarter than him
  • Like 1