Unfortunately Sinn Fein over here in Northern Ireland are trying to be like sturgeon and co, they keep saying NI voted to stay even though 45% voted to leave, then mcguiness is constantly blabbering on about respecting democratic votes?????? We're in the uk and voted to leave, respect that you treacherous kunt. He does not represent me or other leave voters from Northern Ireland . Now they think a united Ireland's is the answer?? It won't happen either.

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is so sodding stupid, they want to charge us loads to leave to scare others into staying in when some of those who might be leaving are net drains on the EU, empire building dickheads the lot of

I say with my hand on my heart the only fear I had about voting brexit was the troubles reigniting... with the promise of no border, good Friday agreement etc. I just hope May keeps it together and we

Wait til the French, Spanish and German elections over the next few months.... we'll see who's paying then...

Unfortunately Sinn Fein over here in Northern Ireland are trying to be like sturgeon and co, they keep saying NI voted to stay even though 45% voted to leave, then mcguiness is constantly blabbering on about respecting democratic votes?????? We're in the uk and voted to leave, respect that you treacherous kunt. He does not represent me or other leave voters from Northern Ireland . Now they think a united Ireland's is the answer?? It won't happen either.

If only 45% voted Leave then surely that means Northern Ireland did vote to remain? :blink:

Obviously it doesn't mean anything because the referendum wasn't regional and the UK as a whole voted to leave but you can't really take issue with him saying a majority in N.I voted to remain because that's just a fact.

If only 45% voted Leave then surely that means Northern Ireland did vote to remain? :blink:

Obviously it doesn't mean anything because the referendum wasn't regional and the UK as a whole voted to leave but you can't really take issue with him saying a majority in N.I voted to remain because that's just a fact.

yes but as you stated it was a uk as a whole that voted not just the europhiles, the bigger majority voted leave. Why not respect that democratic vote??

McGuiness should have been taken out to a dark field and shot years ago.

• Like 1

hes in the same league as corbyn lid, sturgeon krankie ago be a massive danger to the uk as a nation, if they get they're way then the uk will be dissolved in no time.

Amazing to think he was guarded by British soldiers in his house during the troubles .......

• Like 1

Amazing to think he was guarded by British soldiers in his house during the troubles

And not one of them took the chance to slot the obnoxious little f***er !

Amazing to think he was guarded by British soldiers in his house during the troubles .......

he be nominated for Nobel peace prize next

I say with my hand on my heart the only fear I had about voting brexit was the troubles reigniting... with the promise of no border, good Friday agreement etc. I just hope May keeps it together and we stay united as one.

Our union is the successful one not the EU and all these shister politicians trying to break us up to join into the EU only care about one thing. That's filling their own pockets with no accountability to the population and certainly no tax returns ;)

• Like 3

I say with my hand on my heart the only fear I had about voting brexit was the troubles reigniting... with the promise of no border, good Friday agreement etc. I just hope May keeps it together and we stay united as one.

Our union is the successful one not the EU and all these shister politicians trying to break us up to join into the EU only care about one thing. That's filling their own pockets with no accountability to the population and certainly no tax returns ;)

the worst thing to come about since the cease fires is the influx of begging scrounging, Romanian gypo gangs, blacks and Muslims that have come here in mass numbers, I'm working in town at the min and it's starting to turn into spot the white man, fs, think I preferred it back in the old days, as everybody is a victim these days. And the government is getting outa control in stormont and are starting to give more priority to the minorities. Sound familiar??? Going just like Germany under merkel.

Bet it's not like that up Shankhill

no mate, but they're filling the shiteholes no mans land with them thus creating ghettos, lower ormeau, lower castlereagh road, etc etc, never mind Tyrone, Antrim where they're taking over the place, just bringing crime and drugs enmasse

I don't think they're worried other countries will leave at all

They can't see the house of cards toppling as they're too blinkered

They definitely want to punish us though

They won't want to punish us too much given we buy a very, very large slice of their exports.. They can gob off all they want but they won't let it harm their economies, especially out of spite.. This is purely posturing for political position..