Ethnics In The Countryside

what about the ancient Sumerians and the annunaki whom they say created us, what the nephilium also? The Giants from the bible, surely science isn't that ignorant that it dismisses the different cultures throughout the world?

What about them?
they say that the nephilium were the result of matings between humans and the sons of the gods, and that the annunaki created us in Iraq not Africa, that's an evolutionary contradiction

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bred a litter of ferrets about 4 year ago..and a mixed race lad came for some,,,he was from Lancashire ,,or Manchester way if I remember right,,,I think he comes on here,,but keeps out of all the di

Some clever stuff on here regarding origin of our species and such but no one seems to have mentioned the possible existence of sub-species of humans still living today in remote areas. The Sasquatch

My kids are mixed race 7 of them my one lad is really bang into his lurchers terriers fishing etc couple the other lads drift in & out but I've shown them all what I do the girls could all skin a

Posted Images

When you raise children of different races in identical environments, the difference in IQ is negligible.

Have you heard of the connection between number of offspring produced in a family and IQ level ;)

No it isn't,in fact studies have shown identical twins raised in totally different environments will grow up to have not only almost exactly the same IQ but also similar personalities.

The same is true of children whose biological parents have high IQ's,even when they are adopted out to parents with low IQ's they still grow up to be like their biological parents,the reverse is true also and the same goes for personality.

What you think seems perfectly reasonable,but the actual evidence shows it's not.

I've already put evidence up that proves this.

I'm well aware of r and K type breeding strategies.

Seriously,not one decent fact based argument can be made?

I'll take anything,it doesn't even have to be a strong case,just have some quantifiable evidence.

I feel like Scyther from the matrix,I've taken the red pill and now I want get plugged back in!

Life would be so much easier for me if I just followed the prescribed narrative without questioning it like 99% of people in this country.

plenty eastern Europeans do a bit fishing............they emptying the canals and lakes quicker than a cormorant,they dont dive a feck and eat everything including swans

Load of old cobblers, my girlfriend is Polish and I asked her that question on Swans and she laughed at me.

plenty eastern Europeans do a bit fishing............they emptying the canals and lakes quicker than a cormorant,they dont dive a feck and eat everything including swans

Load of old cobblers, my girlfriend is Polish and I asked her that question on Swans and she laughed at me.

I can guarantee you they eat swans for a fact ... One of my sister in laws is polish and she ate swan regularly as a kid in Poland ......

I can guarantee you they eat swans for a fact ... One of my sister in laws is polish and she ate swan regularly as a kid in Poland ......

Well I know for a fact none of my girlfriends family or friends have, I'm guessing it depends where about they are from. My GF is from the north-west not far off Germany and they joke about people from the south being farm girls.

When you raise children of different races in identical environments, the difference in IQ is negligible.

Have you heard of the connection between number of offspring produced in a family and IQ level ;)

No it isn't,in fact studies have shown identical twins raised in totally different environments will grow up to have not only almost exactly the same IQ but also similar personalities.

The same is true of children whose biological parents have high IQ's,even when they are adopted out to parents with low IQ's they still grow up to be like their biological parents,the reverse is true also and the same goes for personality.

What you think seems perfectly reasonable,but the actual evidence shows it's not.

Bullshit.. Studies have shown IQ is 60% inherited and 40% a result of environment. That 40% means a hell of a lot. The first 3 years of a babies life is critical and defines the adult level of intelligence. It's the reason why the eldest child in a family has generally got the highest level of IQ compared to all his/her siblings - the parents have more time to stimulate the infants developing brain because they don't have to share their attention amongst a group of children..

Bullshit.. Studies have shown IQ is 60% inherited and 40% a result of environment. That 40% means a hell of a lot. The first 3 years of a babies life is critical and defines the adult level of intelligence. It's the reason why the eldest child in a family has generally got the highest level of IQ compared to all his/her siblings - the parents have more time to stimulate the infants developing brain because they don't have to share their attention amongst a group of children..

The twins studies showed that in a controlled environment,where the children have competent carers (good nutrition etc) even if one has the best start in life,the best tuition,access to better libraries and goes to better schools,while the other doesn't the difference in IQ is almost never above 4 or 5 points as adults.

No ones White you say......you've clearly never met mushroom ,,,,,lol

C'mon Tomo,.your head was, as white as the driven snow,..until I Hired you one of my expensive caps.... :thumbs:

DSC_7457.jpg

Some clever stuff on here regarding origin of our species and such but no one seems to have mentioned the possible existence of sub-species of humans still living today in remote areas. The Sasquatch ? The Yeti ? This photograph is proof in my opinion of the existence of Homo Sapien Moucher-Ferretii. The use of primitive hand tools, the evidence of an ability to hunt and gather game. Once common in the northern hemisphere yet always secretive so numbers and even there very existence has been doubted in recent years. This species tends not to be as gregarious as modern Homo Sapien and some lead an almost nocturnal existence during the winter months but I believe that they existed and that they still do.

• Like 9