Fury V Klit 2 ..........off Again!

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyson Fury lol

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be was

Posted Images

His mouth wrote far too many cheques and he has failed too come good on several accounts, should of kept it zipped would be far more popular had he just said nothing, I appreciate he depressed but still think it's an excuse, lack of self discipline and respect any way you at it, bit humility when coming back could go a long long way, I really do hope he makes a comeback eventually and realises the potential he has squandered, he would have too be a fool not too learn from all of this

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 1

His mouth wrote far too many cheques and he has failed too come good on several accounts, should of kept it zipped would be far more popular had he just said nothing, I appreciate he depressed but still think it's an excuse, lack of self discipline and respect any way you at it, bit humility when coming back could go a long long way, I really do hope he makes a comeback eventually and realises the potential he has squandered, he would have too be a fool not too learn from all of this

Respect the fans and the fans may respect him. Firstly he needs to admit it's not joe publics fault and why people don't respect him is because the things he says with the I don't give a sh!t attitude what others think. Just don't say them. A closed mouth keeps a wise head.Tbh though I would rather watch his interviews than AJ's ha.

Edited to add, I would rather see AJ KO someone than Tyson prance around, but he's good at it.

Edited by flipbull

Right decision really letting the belts go aj v Wvlad hopefully now I reckon Wvlad beats aj in 8 rounds I think fury had been made champion in recess so can challenge for them again when fit

AJ vs wvlad as far as I know is still not a done deal.. I'm half expecting it to fall through last minute and wvlad replaced with some muppet.. We will see... I also think if they do get it on wvlad will win... Styles can win fights wvlad didn't know how to deal with fury but AJ is way more in wvlads comfort zone.

Edited by kanny
  • Like 1

Right decision really letting the belts go aj v Wvlad hopefully now I reckon Wvlad beats aj in 8 rounds I think fury had been made champion in recess so can challenge for them again when fit

and if he does, at least AJ will want to fight him , and not back peddle all through the fight like fury did ,fury as been nothing but a big embarrassment to the sport, thank feck he out of it. :yes: maybe now we can get back to people who actually want to fight and be in the sport :yes:

• Like 3

with any luck he gets his act together, sorts himself out and gets back to fitness, he needs to surround him with more professional people's for after big fights as he's lost self control, he's just doing a Mike Tyson, but got caught early. Cushty you have to admit, he fecked it all up on his own.

AJ vs wvlad as far as I know is still not a done deal.. I'm half expecting it to fall through last minute and wvlad replaced with some muppet.. We will see... I also think if they do get it on wvlad will win... Styles can win fights wvlad didn't know how to deal with fury but AJ is way more in his comfort zone.

We will se if Wvlad has anything left that's for sure aj is perfect for Wvlad I expect it to go like the pulev fight

• Like 1