Fecking Dogs ,,,lol

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Met up with vin at 5 am this morning parked my motor at the sevices,, he pulls up opens the back of his truck to let the dogs empty,,,and brads young pup has shit,,,his dogs have paddled round in it,,

Hmm,..I asked Vin to save me a few rabbits,...but,..he said "No way,....ya old git.... we ain't waiting around for you to stagger up here.."   So,...I sent the Poo Fairy to visit ya,...

Serves you right TOMO for doing whatever it is you did to my dog to make him a tw@t :laugh:

Posted Images

I remember going out with a lad and a car full of dogs and my lurcher yakking up everywhere in his boot. I'd already warned the c**t to stop driving like a twat several times so I left him clean the mess when we got back! :D

other than that did the day go o.k Tomo?

Yes mate a good day,,,same bit you came on at the end of season when we had that 9 foot dig to chucks...

i take it you or vin didnt drop the ferret in that warren again then lol. ive been in contact with vin and you had a decent morning by all accounts well done.

i am going to do a hour with my kitts this morning in a small fur tree plantation with a cover crop running along side it. plenty of holes and hardley a bloody nettle in there. first time on the ground so i havent a clue whats there.

other than that did the day go o.k Tomo?

Yes mate a good day,,,same bit you came on at the end of season when we had that 9 foot dig to chucks...

i take it you or vin didnt drop the ferret in that warren again then lol. ive been in contact with vin and you had a decent morning by all accounts well done.

i am going to do a hour with my kitts this morning in a small fur tree plantation with a cover crop running along side it. plenty of holes and hardley a bloody nettle in there. first time on the ground so i havent a clue whats there.

Over the years I've ferreted loads of them bomb holes,,,but after that dig to chucks I've been giving them a miss,,Bonnie put one in one yesterday ,,,but I just walked on...

I like them fur plantations,,although it's been a few years since I've done one,,,when there thick it stops the light getting in and keeps the cover down...

Funny y story lol. I can remember in my youth all the dogs woyuld be in back of van to go lamping, pull up and sure enough one has shit and paddled it round a bit. I can remember one of the lads dogs owners inspecting the shit with a stick and saying " well its deefo not mine, coz he aint add sweetcorn " lol atb the hoff