Welcome To Gods Country ...."tanner"

You guys in Wales have a great reputation for working your terriers and for me personally,Plummers (which are my passion). Good on you. I like the Remlap lines who's blood is in my lines ( Trentside Plummers). My mate Jamie Smith, also from Stoke, has remlap in his dogs ( Trojan Plummers). Good hunting guys for the 2016/2017 season.

You have some cracking plummers there !! Tanner is doing great here hopefully she will have a few more this season she's a really nice type ! Iv a real soft spot for plummers all the best for the season
  • Like 1

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a few of you may know Gaz has sent the little plummer "Tanner" down here to Wales because of her tendency to drop to ground.   My good pal Wales123 off here took me up to the midlands to collect

for any one interested lads........   i took tanner out for a few hours yesterday, i started the morning using her to flush pheasents off some swede fields so i could get a brace for tea. ounce t h

like i said on another post......dont put much on here any more....sort of a damned if you do damned if you dont situation. but for any one who cares.....the bitch isnt in pup, and i will guarantee an

Posted Images

You guys in Wales have a great reputation for working your terriers and for me personally,Plummers (which are my passion). Good on you. I like the Remlap lines who's blood is in my lines ( Trentside Plummers). My mate Jamie Smith, also from Stoke, has remlap in his dogs ( Trojan Plummers). Good hunting guys for the 2016/2017 season.

i know Jamie ??
  • Like 1

Hi mate, yeh well over a year ago we did one of Liam's perms, hence one of the photos. I don't think Peter has his Plummers now. Not sure to be honest but I think he parted with them. A pup he had off me (Samson) ended up with Steve Parfitt. I love the ratting. We are trying to build up our perm' right now, knocking on farms etc. Do you know Jamie Smith, also from Stoke? We do a lot of ratting/rabbiting together but he's more into the digging and his lurchers. He's a belting dog man and good mate of mine. ( Trojan Plummers ).

• Like 1

especially now that I've resigned from the European Plummer Terrier Society ( EPTS) Committee. I finally got tired of all the politics.

Good to see you here Phill - many in the breed are thinking you left the epts committee as you were the only one the pta would deal with so forcing them to work with dum and dummer - but hey cynics huh lol

Lots of the Trentside stuff has been rehomed over the water - rescued from pet homes including one of the pair of working dog pups sold to a novice pet home - he is doing well here :thumbs:

Edited by HGN
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...