Welcome To Gods Country ...."tanner"

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a few of you may know Gaz has sent the little plummer "Tanner" down here to Wales because of her tendency to drop to ground.   My good pal Wales123 off here took me up to the midlands to collect

for any one interested lads........   i took tanner out for a few hours yesterday, i started the morning using her to flush pheasents off some swede fields so i could get a brace for tea. ounce t h

like i said on another post......dont put much on here any more....sort of a damned if you do damned if you dont situation. but for any one who cares.....the bitch isnt in pup, and i will guarantee an

Posted Images

like i said on another post......dont put much on here any more....sort of a damned if you do damned if you dont situation. but for any one who cares.....the bitch isnt in pup, and i will guarantee any one she will die in my kennels. not because of any heroic worth ethic but just because she is part of the family now.

on saying that she still earns her meet.............

atb

i like the pyjamas fella

ha ha ha i tried cropping them out lol

atb

like i said on another post......dont put much on here any more....sort of a damned if you do damned if you dont situation. but for any one who cares.....the bitch isnt in pup, and i will guarantee any one she will die in my kennels. not because of any heroic worth ethic but just because she is part of the family now.

on saying that she still earns her meet.............

atb

got the exact same pj lol