Welcome To Gods Country ...."tanner"

The bitch has come here to do a job.......and as long as she keeps doing that job she will be here for life. me and gaz have an agreement on the bitch and i am a man of my word!

im not interested in breeding her and im not interested that she is a plummer.....in fact i couldn't care if she was a lessor spotted moonpig!!! im mad for digging foxes......literally live for it and as long as she stays on the same wavelength she will be here! if not well i guess she will be reunited with her creator, up there in the sky!

atb

I would nt even bother explaining ur self to the negative comments mate or Gaz .Plenty would of sold her or took a litter though they would nt admit it. Gaz has no work for what she does and u did. Hope she works well for ya.
  • Like 5

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a few of you may know Gaz has sent the little plummer "Tanner" down here to Wales because of her tendency to drop to ground.   My good pal Wales123 off here took me up to the midlands to collect

for any one interested lads........   i took tanner out for a few hours yesterday, i started the morning using her to flush pheasents off some swede fields so i could get a brace for tea. ounce t h

like i said on another post......dont put much on here any more....sort of a damned if you do damned if you dont situation. but for any one who cares.....the bitch isnt in pup, and i will guarantee an

Posted Images

Think it has all worked out well every one happy including the dog. Only thing I don't like is the thought of a happy healthy dog being put down if it doesn't do the business rather than try find a home. But I am too soft and I guess its better than a life of misery and ending up in the wrong hands

But its off to a grand start so fingers crossed

• Like 1

Think it has all worked out well every one happy including the dog. Only thing I don't like is the thought of a happy healthy dog being put down if it doesn't do the business rather than try find a home. But I am too soft and I guess its better than a life of misery and ending up in the wrong hands

Thing is mate she wouldn't be happy or healthy in a pet home. She needs to be out working. She's no good to a mooching lad as she drops to ground on rabbit. If she's no good in a digging home then the options start getting less.

But fingers crossed she continues how she's started off and she makes a good little grafter for Gwalchmai.

• Like 1

Thing is mate she wouldn't be happy or healthy in a pet home. She needs to be out working. She's no good to a mooching lad as she drops to ground on rabbit. If she's no good in a digging home then the options start getting less.

But fingers crossed she continues how she's started off and she makes a good little grafter for Gwalchmai.

aye tricky one for sure Gaz :thumbs: often thought the same if i had to get rid of mine very few i would trust him with. The thought of ending up in a shite hole being treated bad would be a sickener so some times its best. As you say all is promising and we can look forward to future pics :)

The bitch has come here to do a job.......and as long as she keeps doing that job she will be here for life. me and gaz have an agreement on the bitch and i am a man of my word!

im not interested in breeding her and im not interested that she is a plummer.....in fact i couldn't care if she was a lessor spotted moonpig!!! im mad for digging foxes......literally live for it and as long as she stays on the same wavelength she will be here! if not well i guess she will be reunited with her creator, up there in the sky!

atb

I would nt even bother explaining ur self to the negative comments mate or Gaz .Plenty would of sold her or took a litter though they would nt admit it. Gaz has no work for what she does and u did. Hope she works well for ya.