Birmingham Slang?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

13/14. Those are not Brummie slang terms, they are yamyam (Black-country) terms, a world away from Brummies.

6 right on that brummie nonsense....sort of stuff I hear when Jonah or Mattyg is out in the kayaks with us..... Not a clue!! Lol

Brexit

Posted Images

I don't know about anyone else but I love dudley! Cracking little town and everone is friendly and nothing like the dudley stereotype. Used to drink in the king arthur many years ago when I worked the markets in the town centre.

As for Walsall well this happening in broad daylight in the town centre says it all for me! Rotten old town :yes:

Skanky,but to be fair to Mr Singh £2 was all he used to pay for a BJ back home in chandigarh :D

• Like 1

When i first met my Mrs she couldn't understand me she was from great barr and I'm from cannock. She still can't understand my grandad tho

What bit of Cannock are you from? I am Norton born & bred

I don't know about anyone else but I love dudley! Cracking little town and everone is friendly and nothing like the dudley stereotype. Used to drink in the king arthur many years ago when I worked the markets in the town centre.

As for Walsall well this happening in broad daylight in the town centre says it all for me! Rotten old town :yes:

Skanky,but to be fair to Mr Singh £2 was all he used to pay for a BJ back home in chandigarh :D

what has gone wrong in her life to make her drop to the level of sucking off old sikhs in walsall for £20 ffs

Brexit :laugh:

• Like 3

When i first met my Mrs she couldn't understand me she was from great barr and I'm from cannock. She still can't understand my grandad tho

I've lived all around cannock but live in heath hayes atm

:D I honestly feel sorry for that girl though, what has gone wrong in her life to make her drop to the level of sucking off old sikhs in walsall for £20 ffs

Could be worse, could have been a Muslim :-)

• Like 1

I've lived all around cannock but live in heath hayes atm

I lived there for 12 months when I got married nice little village

12. Lots of those aren't really west Midlands words I have heard some all over England. Even my old Dad who is a Londoner born and bred says "cob on" if someone is moody? . Fizzog is from the old word physiognomy for face.

Used to worked with a bloke from Dudley and if he was annoyed he was "racked off!"

Edited by beast