Collie Greyhound

im only looking at getting one from him as you know what you get from him saw 3 direct from Richard Jones and had a 3/4 from one of his daughters

my old bitch is too old to breed a litter from now shes a line bred collie grey with a few lines back to Hancock bred dogs. i quite like the look of Mr Jones

hes got what sort of pups does he throw ?

• Like 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The half x could be on the heavier side if it throws strong to the collie, you should stand a better chance of a racy one 3/4 bred. I have a half bred hancock bitch here now 9 months old, nice and rac

My pup off merlin

What type of lurcher do you favour gilbey? i liked the saluki/lurcher cross collie lurcher for edible game.

Posted Images

im only looking at getting one from him as you know what you get from him saw 3 direct from Richard Jones and had a 3/4 from one of his daughters

my old bitch is too old to breed a litter from now shes a line bred collie grey with a few lines back to Hancock bred dogs. i quite like the look of Mr Jones

There few pics in the gallery on there ,but like you said it would be interesting to know what they are doing work wise.

Trouble is not many people wanting them to work want to buy from non workers or pay £300 so kind of limits the clients to canine sports or people wanting a trendy Lurcher to walk behind horses etc.

But not many people are breeding collie lurchers and not many people want hassle of getting a collie and a sight hound to make their own. So that's why people go to him.

There's another person been punting out collie whippets every year carmthen way

There few pics in the gallery on there ,but like you said it would be interesting to know what they are doing work wise.

Trouble is not many people wanting them to work want to buy from non workers or pay £300 so kind of limits the clients to canine sports or people wanting a trendy Lurcher to walk behind horses etc.

But not many people are breeding collie lurchers and not many people want hassle of getting a collie and a sight hound to make their own. So that's why people go to him.

There's another person been punting out collie whippets every year carmthen way

Yeah, in the gallery on hancock's site there's a few by mr jones. There's a broken coated brindle dog there called 'walter' by him. Looks nice and racy and just has that look about him. My lad knows a couple of fellas in ireland that prefer mr jones bred dogs in their lines of collie/greys. Worked on allsorts with great results :thumbs: