Of Dogs And Deer

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a f**k, there's coppers, antis, tree huggers, whale savers etc all over the Internet.... But as long as you speak in the secret hunting code everything thing will be just fine....   Right

Haha wouldn't be THL without the annual "is artic a copper?" thread.   He was in a boy band though. LOL.

Policeman, postman, plasterer or any profession starting with P lol if you have the passion for what we do and post interesting topics on the forum, that is good enough for me!

Posted Images

Just hoped over the garden fence and saw this doe and buck approximately 60yrds from each other. This Buck visits regularly, he's an oldie with some great antlers which is hard to see due to my poor mobile phone pics. I was sitting on a bank 45yrds or so, before both bolted. The fields beyond this spinney normally hold good numbers of Cwd, this morning 5/6 were grazing, but too far for my poor mobile phone camera. It's very common to see great numbers in one field. Today I'll try and snap a better picture of them.

CWD don't have antlers,so what is that?. as my glasses are as poor as that pic...
The top one looks like a munty to me ?? And the bottom pic I ant a clue lol
  • Like 1

I have read many posts submitted by "artic" and to be honest seems an alright type of guy!! He has been posting for around 8 years and his passion for the game comes across as genuine!! Have you had any personal run ins with him logan to do with our passion???

Well thank you Sir, and so true are your comments.

I work for the MI6, I "Covertly" hunt down all poachers and bang them up. I earn thousands per day which allows me to buy the best Led lamps, purse nets and wellies. Tomorrow I'm buying a Legacy, 7 top coursing dogs to run beside my shiny new car, one per day!

Logan would you like an invite? Would you like some more info?

Been here 8yrs, took lots of members out, you might get lucky Logun..

Is this the same Arctic who was in chat all the time few years ago??

I totally agree with you fireman. This post was about a "Darcy" book and reading the comments made I find no one has posted anything that is incriminating in any way whatsoever involving what we do. I really appreciate "logan" giving us the heads up but as always I try to engage my brain before I post anything on an open forum!

• Like 3

Just hoped over the garden fence and saw this doe and buck approximately 60yrds from each other. This Buck visits regularly, he's an oldie with some great antlers which is hard to see due to my poor mobile phone pics. I was sitting on a bank 45yrds or so, before both bolted. The fields beyond this spinney normally hold good numbers of Cwd, this morning 5/6 were grazing, but too far for my poor mobile phone camera. It's very common to see great numbers in one field. Today I'll try and snap a better picture of them.

CWD don't have antlers,so what is that?. as my glasses are as poor as that pic...
The top one looks like a munty to me ?? And the bottom pic I ant a clue lol
he's saying cwd in other bit further on.

Very dodgy, a supposed expert on Deer posts a picture of a Muntjac and says it's a CWD. I know budgets are tight for the Old Bill but at least get the proper research done before pretending to be Brain Plummer....

he doesn't though he says this Buck and doe he doesn't say this waterdeer Buck and doe, At
It's not hard to work out what Deer he was talking about...

He was talking about CWD and next time trying to get a better pic of them....

Edited by DogFox123

Get the feeling someone is handing out big spoons rather than mixing their own shit. :angel:

It wouldn't be the first time false accusations have been chucked about would it mate. Remember when you were police and rspca rolled into one? Lol

and the devil reincarnated :laugh: