Shows Us Ur Bullx

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whippet greyhound 2

Seen this old bull/grey do a fair bit from nights on the lamp hunting up in the day working with terriers ferreting working with the gun running whatever got up I think there's a couple people on here

About 6 weeks ago in summer relaxing condition lol.  

Posted Images

She's no show pony but puts the gear away.

Nice bitch that. Was it b + t bull blood, or possibly saluki that gave the colouring?
no saluki mate she half cross to half cross,out my black dogs sister,in the flesh she like black buck skin with tan patches,off the bull terrier,tar.

:thumbs:

Whats black buck skin? I thought buckskin is what americans call fawn. Has she got ebt in her ?

That's what I though too

That colouring pops up from time to time in a very well known line of bulldogs that can be found in the UK...

Ok, just thought I'd ask, as there are plenty of b + t staffs still being produced from kc and non kc staffs. Personally I really like these b + t staffs :thumbs:

Edited by shaaark

Whats black buck skin? I thought buckskin is what americans call fawn. Has she got ebt in her ?

lol she's very dark with a light under coate,buck skin you would see is fawn with a black tick,

The bull used had shallow stops so maybe a touch of English in the ancestry,they all come like it longer than wider.

Seen this old bull/grey do a fair bit from nights on the lamp hunting up in the day working with terriers ferreting working with the gun running whatever got up I think there's a couple people on here that see him go out. I seen a post on here that some of the best bull x are owned by young lads off council estates that are keen as f**k and out every night this dog n his owner fit that discription well ?

DFD52B6D-27D4-44BD-B290-E364C0CD61DD_zps

7EAE0758-082E-4096-8FE3-52EEEF9EBF47_zps

• Like 14

Whippet greyhound

looks more like a drawing dog than running dog.
he Can run

compared to a labador i expect he can.
or compered to you and ur shit dogs u fat c**t

typical bull x owners reply.
I honestly don't mind you coming down to Wales for a day out and watchin my dog hunt the hills then u can be the judge if he can run or not
  • Like 1