Jeyes Fluid On Dogs Yes Or No?

Now come on ginger, are you going to be sat on hunting life tomoz waiting for a pic of the lads balls soaked in jeyes fluid eh, :laugh: I give this forum 10 outa 10 for entertainment, better than going to the pictures

no your right.i want it now

Be patient mate I want to get the right lighting and angles to make my balls look bigger than what they actually are, and I'm not going to achieve that at this time of night. I'm afraid just your imagination of my balls soaked in jeyes fluid will have to get you through the night. Sozzzz

first make sure you treat you flea bitten mutts.i bet you don't worry about lighting and angles when the old men are playing with them.

Silly man my dogs aren't flee bitten. Just heard a few stories of this stuff being used for and against flea treatment so thought I'd start a topic on here see what people think.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spray some on your bollock5,wait 10 minutes if if don't hurt you,try it on there coat if you trust the old blokes.

But just for you I will take a photo of my balls tomorrow, then teabag a cup of jeyes fluid, give it 10 mins then take another photo and let you be the judge pal

Now come on ginger, are you going to be sat on hunting life tomoz waiting for a pic of the lads balls soaked in jeyes fluid eh, I give this forum 10 outa 10 for entertainment, better than going to th

There loads of these old methods to get rid of fleas, none are as effective as the spot on treatments you can get these days. For the sake of a few quid might as well go with something you know for certain is safe and works.

Edited by BGD
  • Like 3

Now come on ginger, are you going to be sat on hunting life tomoz waiting for a pic of the lads balls soaked in jeyes fluid eh, :laugh: I give this forum 10 outa 10 for entertainment, better than going to the pictures

It is a great source of entertainment, and confirmed my suspicions that some people should never breed. :D

• Like 2

A serious big 'No' - Jeyes is only good for pouring down a drain. Keep well away from the dogs paws as they will absorb the stuff if the kennel floor is still wet.

Jangles

why a big no iv been using it for year if properly swilled down before the dogs go on it then there is no problem fair enough if your daft enough to let them on it neat but like I sed iv never had a issue.

battles black gives me a pounding headache - jeyes is expensive nowadays

i currently use a cheaper disinfectant from farmers coop that works OK

what i have noticed is that you can brush and swill down daily and looks clean but the pressure washer seems to bring out smells from deep down