Rock Piles

Another fellow knows his stuff..

Quoted below :

What an absolute shame.....Gary was great craic, he was a friend of my oul fella's, himself and Gouldy used to have some great sessions up the lakes. I'm afraid all the old boys are ageing, in ill health or leaving us.

Times like this i reflect on what they brought to the table of working terriers, i'll only mention REX, if Gary had not of sold him to Ken Gould there would've been no SIMON in turn no NIGGER, then no BLACK JACK and no SPARTICUS, they leave this world but if it was not for men like Gary Middleton the dog world would be one legacy less.

R.I.P Gary, god bless.

• Like 2

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pic of sons dog last week at show 8 years old that was his first show looks like Mick dog smooth coated very steady in his work but gets the job done

Here is pic of Kirstysdads old dog..   Dog was a real Legend and worked up to a ripe old age, I was lucky enough to get a lining of this dog    

Great post.... Black and Tan the Father to Kirstysdads dog and the red terrier is his brother. Both doing the job  

Posted Images

When it comes to the breeding of diging dogs lads get told what they want to hear it's a fact they pay good money thinking their geting of the quality producing sires/dams when in realty the majority are been taken for a ride been used as pawns and been sold out pups of younger stock and unproven studs and brood bitchs for vast sums shame on ye.

On the flip side there are plenty of proper digging men who gift pups to trusted friends and give them true pedigrees as they are trusted and there's nothing to hide. As soon as moneys involved then not far behind are dishonesty and lies.

• Like 1

When it comes to the breeding of diging dogs lads get told what they want to hear it's a fact they pay good money thinking their geting of the quality producing sires/dams when in realty the majority are been taken for a ride been used as pawns and been sold out pups of younger stock and unproven studs and brood bitchs for vast sums shame on ye.

we dont buy or sell dogs or pups, we give & get free to & from like minded lads. I work old Irish working whites but interested in all aspects of terrier work/breeds/LINES & BREEDING!
I never said ya did but there is an element does has and always will

Another fellow knows his stuff..

Quoted below :

What an absolute shame.....Gary was great craic, he was a friend of my oul fella's, himself and Gouldy used to have some great sessions up the lakes. I'm afraid all the old boys are ageing, in ill health or leaving us.

Times like this i reflect on what they brought to the table of working terriers, i'll only mention REX, if Gary had not of sold him to Ken Gould there would've been no SIMON in turn no NIGGER, then no BLACK JACK and no SPARTICUS, they leave this world but if it was not for men like Gary Middleton the dog world would be one legacy less.

R.I.P Gary, god bless.

Well if your correct that this guy knows his stuff...then this answers my question & nigger is out of simon & not smithy...so lahosh is right & book is wrong! Thx
  • Like 1

we dont buy or sell dogs or pups, we give & get free to & from like minded lads. I work old Irish working whites but interested in all aspects of terrier work/breeds/LINES & BREEDING!
out of interest what lines is the old Irish whites you keep