Unisex Changing Rooms Agree/disagree

Cut a long story short, took children swimming to come across this liberal f***ing mess, what a joke an highly inappropiate.

Promptly put in a complaint an told them il not be back.

Thoughts lads, an lasses?

• Like 1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wee jimmy and his ma went in one of them changing rooms,there was a big woman standing with her big bush hanging out,jimmy says mom whats that the ma was a bit embarrased and says thats a sponge jimmy

Well I have a knob like a horse and don't really care who see,s it but I'm banned from the unisex pool, because it's considered a trip hazard,

id say church is more of a dodgy place than a swimming pool changing room      

It was so highly inappropiate lads, all the new places have them, fecking disgusting, with an agenda behind it.

Im going to find out, what ejit brought this in an complain an pursue change, made me sick this liberal nonsense.

Usually there are separate lockable cubicles, so you all go into one large area with cubicles around the edge,

Never let my kids go in any changing room alone anyway.

But if it's one open room with no privacy I don't think that's right

• Like 3

Francis, newtownards and the new aurora centre in Bangor has has its fair share of perverts and quite a few have been caught in the act and charged in the courts. To me it's totally wrong and only been brought in to appease the poofs once again

wee jimmy and his ma went in one of them changing rooms,there was a big woman standing with her big bush hanging out,jimmy says mom whats that the ma was a bit embarrased and says thats a sponge jimmy..oh,he says i remember now,our baby sitter has one of them i seen her washing daddys face with it. :laugh:

• Like 8

Swimming pools attract perverts like pies attract Allardyce ,they should made safer ,I do t mind how draconian the rules or how stringent the checks or how many it upsets or what the cost ,children's safety comes first .

• Like 3

It's more of a cost cutting exercise than a political one.. Jeez guys, are you lot ever out of your tin foil hats? :laugh:

How would that cut costs mate??

Swimming pools attract perverts like pies attract Allardyce ,they should made safer ,I do t mind how draconian the rules or how stringent the checks or how many it upsets or what the cost ,children's safety comes first .

I'd agree that pervs will be attracted to places like public pools, it's obvious....

It's the parents responsibility to keep a child safe, as soon as you rely on others you're fcked.

My kids swim every Wednesday after school, my missus takes them in the changing rooms and waits for them... It's one big area with lock ups all round, plus lockable showers.

Not been swimming in years but what was wrong with the old single cubicle idea. Means exactly that no creeps watching over you

try telling that to the victims of the pervs, over here the cubicle are not floor to ceiling the pervs are filming on the smart phones under or over the top of them, after getting charged they're at it again

It's more of a cost cutting exercise than a political one.. Jeez guys, are you lot ever out of your tin foil hats? :laugh:

That's what comes from huge transgender marches because of their swimming pool changing room rights!!!! Lol

• Like 1