Shooting In Munich Shopping Centre

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to light a candle in protest. That will show em!

It's time to do something about this! All these imagrants migrant c**ts that are living here and in the rest of Europe need rounding up like sheep and f****d off back to where they came from. Bollox t

Spot on .... I think to some of the younger generations its like an xbox game , no big deal.it should be a big deal .... but with folks taking pics & videos as its happening & posting on twit

If there's any suspicions of any Muslim he and his family should be deported immediately no questions.... I don't belive for one minute the family of the scumbag who carried out the Nice attacks had no idea what he was about or upto....

These politicians have come from a cotton wool upbringing,into private education.they are so far removed from what actually goes on in the real world its shocking.d something's got to be done.we don't won't them here,ffs my grandad will turn in his grave knowing he gave his life for this country to see the fukin state of it know.

• Like 4

There's a few people that need to answer a few questions.....if it's a right wing bunch of nutcases then why have they done it?

If it isn't and the suspects are who a lot of folk think they are,then please explain Mrs merkel?

Obviously there's a lot more details yet to follow so an open mind is best the usual suspect are keeping their powder dry and that's a good thing. But bloody hell, if this turns out to be our mukkas from the desert then this don't look good for most debates I've seen on here.

Stay safe people!

Matt

I'll be driving through alum rock(for those that know it ), I'll be interested to see the atmosphere......

Matt

• Like 1
Guest Navek

If there's any suspicions of any Muslim he and his family should be deported immediately no questions.... I don't belive for one minute the family of the scumbag who carried out the Nice attacks had no idea what he was about or upto....

I've been saying this for years .any terrorist family should be deported strait away . Mums dad brothers sis grans ect evern suspected terrorist ...

Obviously I can't confirm this as but ....

Muslim eyewitness heard "Allahu Akbar"

A Muslim woman, named by CNN as Lauretta, told the channel she heard the gunmen shout "Allahu Akhar" as they shot children.

I know this because I am a Muslim.

I saw the shooting of children, who were sitting down to eat. They could not run.

Sky news dedicating its headline to a gunman saying "I'm German" . . And . . The 7/7 bombers where English , but killed innocent people in the name of Allah . . The MSM would have orgasms if its not Muslims . . To shout those down who automatically think "Muslims" . . They won't stop to think with what's been going on that is the mind set of any normal person & if it is Muslims they'll concentrate on guns . . Like they accused the LORRY in Nice !!