• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, torchey said:

How do leds compare to normal lights ?

I found They give off less heat,less smell, so you spend less money on electric, nutrients etc in the long run,cost you more to start than traditional metal halide/HPS but one light does it all for you,mother's,clones,veg and flowering...they  pay for themselves on the first one..the main factor for me was bigger yeilds,I looked into them for a few yrs and was sceptical at first..tested out a few from different manufacturers using a mixture of both and against each other,using the same clones/ environment,growing media and feeds.. and when LEDS were used we had bigger yeilds everytime ...the old Budmasters units I used to use sell for £500 plus second hand...the market is always changing so what was the bollocks 18 months ago...is seen as obsolete now?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

I found They give off less heat,less smell, so you spend less money on electric, nutrients etc in the long run,cost you more to start than traditional metal halide/HPS but one light does it all for you,mother's,clones,veg and flowering...they  pay for themselves on the first one..the main factor for me was bigger yeilds,I looked into them for a few yrs and was sceptical at first..tested out a few from different manufacturers using a mixture of both and against each other,using the same clones/ environment,growing media and feeds.. and when LEDS were used we had bigger yeilds everytime ...the old Budmasters units I used to use sell for £500 plus second hand...the market is always changing so what was the bollocks 18 months ago...is seen as obsolete now?

Got a pic of a canopy under LED? 

4 minutes ago, downsouth said:

You actually found some good food in Amsterdam??

You would be surprised, my favourite restaurant is in the Dam, Pasta e Basta, incredible place. And lots of really good indo influenced rijsttafel places, I love sitting at a table with a load of dishes sharing food. 

13 minutes ago, mackem said:

You would be surprised, my favourite restaurant is in the Dam, Pasta e Basta, incredible place. And lots of really good indo influenced rijsttafel places, I love sitting at a table with a load of dishes sharing food. 

I must be looking in the wrong places as I always seem to end uo living on Herring,chips with gallons of peanut sauce and cakes whilst Im out there.Although my favourite Thai restaurant outside of Thailand is in chinatown just behind the RLD

5 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I must be looking in the wrong places as I always seem to end uo living on Herring,chips with gallons of peanut sauce and cakes whilst Im out there.Although my favourite Thai restaurant outside of Thailand is in chinatown just behind the RLD

Go to this place..... 

PASTAEBASTA.NL

Pasta e Basta heeft een Italiaans menu, prachtige wijnen en onvergetelijke optredens van...

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

If you needed something like that...you more than likely won't be paying the bill? come on ,use your head...whole idea is to grow them in their own little micro climate/habitat...not wasting  space,light and money that you don't need too...if your clueless you use a climate control unit,it's fools proof but there's plenty knocking out the numbers on mass who can't grow for shit,that's why theres so much pond weed about...We call them all buzz chasers and dream sellers...I'm nither ??

this time a year 8 degrees in the day leds won’t give no heat night time worse 

why wouldn’t you used control unit keeps everything spot on just about lights out you don’t need the fans on full it will slow them for you but still keep negative pressure in the room 

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

i know lads spent a fortune on leds and some just use the knocked up  samsung boards not much different none give the yield or quality of hps/ duel spectrum i’ve seen even when swapping 600w hps for 600w leds that are suppose to be equivalent to a lot more watt so don’t save nothing on electric 

a duel spectrum bulb with be good for mothers veg and flower one bulb?