5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

looks whispy mate leds id say are false economy especially in cold areas 

My pal uses them alongside sodiums and says they're handy in the summer or anytime you're trying to keep temës down but doesn't rate them for using on their own.Not on decent size grown anyway

• Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Nice bit of very soft stuff

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, downsouth said:

My pal uses them alongside sodiums and says they're handy in the summer or anytime you're trying to keep temës down but doesn't rate them for using on their own.Not on decent size grown anyway

LED's are getting popular in Canada, seen them used in one commercial sized place, the rest have always been hps. 

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I used to think the same before I gave them a go,but they work,you may need to add something for heat when the lights are out,but once it's all set up properly the plants bang,there's no denying used them for 10/11 yrs?

bottom of the plant bud mate....don't smoke the heads?

2000w heaters defeat the object mate ?? 

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

What you sat there and grew the seeds, that’s some whitey you were having ??

i’ve seen a few packs grown mate tangerine dream pineapple chunk a few others poor hardly no 2 plants the same 

even smoking in there coffee shop tangerine dream was shite most was there’s better here lads are growing thereself 

some whitey i was having ? ? 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i was in the coffee shop mate the one with the bar and food is always rammed ? 

It was packed for a reason, food was always good,don't know what it's like nowadays but when I used to visit the Dam often we always had breakfast in there ?

• Like 1
Just now, mackem said:

It was packed for a reason, food was always good,don't know what it's like nowadays but when I used to visit the Dam often we always had breakfast in there ?

it’s always packed mate people waiting i couldn’t wait about for grub i was there to smoke ? 

i would get a sandwich on that street from the shop with all the ham curing all over that is belting ?

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

good man i thought we had lost you to the carrot munchers for a minute ? 

No mate, I was in a place yesterday to meet a bloke, I had a veggie breakfast just to blend in with the hippies even though I quite often get mistaken for a policeman ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

2000w heaters defeat the object mate ?? 

If you needed something like that...you more than likely won't be paying the bill? come on ,use your head...whole idea is to grow them in their own little micro climate/habitat...not wasting  space,light and money that you don't need too...if your clueless you use a climate control unit,it's fools proof but there's plenty knocking out the numbers on mass who can't grow for shit,that's why theres so much pond weed about...We call them all buzz chasers and dream sellers...I'm nither ??

• Like 1