• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, dave88 said:

Did you grow that ginge?? Looks better than the shit I'm smoking at the moment

No,not me but a good mate.he has a good little set up and the weed is bloody good and cheap

What is it an ounce or whatever up your way.?

IMG-20180209-WA0000.thumb.jpg.08f1046c3cf0a3e756ea2c8e54dcd557.jpg

22 minutes ago, dave88 said:

It's all I can get mate...load of wank round my way

Do it for yourself..... f**k the gravy train and buzz chasing ?to many little gangsters evolved in the weed these days.... Under weight, spraying shit on the buds and charging dollars for shit grown down the road in a pot with a sticker on..... f***ing cali weed:laugh:for f***ing mugs that buy into the dream8)

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

IMG-20180209-WA0000.thumb.jpg.08f1046c3cf0a3e756ea2c8e54dcd557.jpg

Do it for yourself..... f**k the gravy train and buzz chasing ?to many little gangsters evolved in the weed these days.... Under weight, spraying shit on the buds and charging dollars for shit grown down the road in a pot with a sticker on..... f***ing cali weed:laugh:for f***ing mugs that buy into the dream8)

That's all I'm hearing off the younger generation around here cali this cali that stardawg, gileto,jaffa cake blah blah blah.Even if it is the genuine article what the f**k makes it worth the nutty prices that I'm hearing them banging on about?

• Like 1

It's legal  in most the usa these days..... Why the f**k would they take the risk of sending it over here to a country where its illegal???? I ask the youths that one..... They suddenly go quiet :laugh:gullible fools thinking its legitimate lol,get a machine puts it in the tuna tins for a couple of hundred and stickers cost pennys8)let them pay through the nose for the 'Cali' ? ? ? 

7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

It's legal  in most the usa these days..... Why the f**k would they take the risk of sending it over here to a country where its illegal???? 

It does get moved from the states to the UK though mate,theres guys from the UK who move between the 2 countries often,have the links and the idea,get a box of cali-outdoor for $800 rebrand and remarket it knock it out in London for £8000,thats why they take the limited risk.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, mackem said:

It does get moved from the states to the UK though mate,theres guys from the UK who move between the 2 countries often,have the links and the idea,get a box of cali-outdoor for $800 rebrand and remarket it knock it out in London for £8000,thats why they take the limited risk.

I don't buy into that mack...... Shop down  the road sells the machine and printers for the stickers?it's always been worth the risk running stuff in to the States....... Massive profits to be had...... And massive bird if you get caught.... Just ask Howard. You may get the odd little shipment but there's to much to be made in the USA. And a box costing 800 us dollars would be f***ing gash mate speaking from experience ...... Was over there 99/00 and to find anything tidy you payed couple hundred bucks for half pound/pounds in weight. There's better stuff grown here in folks attics :thumbs:around here they sell whole crops at 140/160 per oz, goes few mile down the road, put in a tin with a sticker and sold for £120 a que:laugh:those with a bit of savvy are cleaning up mate..... Getting the money before it's decriminalised over here?anything blue or purple and you hit the jackpot. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

That's cool mate,i know what I know :thumbs:

Fairplay to them.... I know who's putting it in the tubs with stickers and where it comes from round these parts:thumbs:the right folks have the right strains.... No need for anything to be grown and imported to the UK...... Other than the pollen and solids..... I sell the dreams not buy into them, too long in the teeth mate....... Let folks make their money, wont be long before its legal here imo, give it 5 yrs max? there will still be a black market for it....... Just like everything else, I will be looking to setting up a cafe /dispenserie when the time comes?