• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Far from it mate, but for years the solid was proper tinged but recently it’s got better but still not proper clean?

Has it still got bits of metal,wrapping plastic etc in it alongside all the extra added coffee,henna,boot polish,turps ingredients?

5 hours ago, scothunter said:

There some nice solid around at the moment. Far better quality than the poverty bar from a decade ago.

Not sure if its imported or some guys have started making it here. Bought a bit for over xmas and was pretty impressed. 

My pal has some hash at the moment it comes in 100g plates.Havnt smelled hash like it for probably 20+ year's 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Seen it,nice.

Has AP stamped on the odd plate.Hes a pretty well connected lad used to sit on tons at a time before he got an 8 stretch.Hes pretty matey with some Dutch Moroccan lads so I'm guessing it's coming from the right places.

5 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Has AP stamped on the odd plate.Hes a pretty well connected lad used to sit on tons at a time before he got an 8 stretch.Hes pretty matey with some Dutch Moroccan ladIs so I'm guessing it's coming from the right places.

I used to know a team of dutch Moroccans :) interesting people :)

50 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Far from it mate, but for years the solid was proper tinged but recently it’s got better but still not proper clean?

I heard that you could break it up into boiling water to clean it, anyone else? Probably a yutube vid on it these days!

12 hours ago, mackem said:

Scotland and the north of England is still the target market of importers.

thank the lord lol worst solid I see around is still in 100g flat slabs dark,  top n bottom but light in middle, , quite soft to be fair and not the worst smoke by a long shot, its mistakenly sold as polm/ pollen, which it certainly aint .but half these divs who spend their entire dole on a half oz of weed would do far better budgeting onto this stuff, not my personal cup of tea, but Id never turn my nose up at it that's for certain, lol I do however love really good quality hash

Edited by arcticgun