• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Is that bought over here mack.old boy I work with would love that id get him a jar for his 60th in April 🤣🤣

It wasn’t bought mate,some bloke with insomnia had it,made it himself to help him sleep,your better off getting your mate a full strength THC vape or some edibles.

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

It wasn’t bought mate,some bloke with insomnia had it,made it himself to help him sleep,your better off getting your mate a full strength THC vape or some edibles.

I gave my mum half a chocolate brownie and she spent the whole night hallucinating....it most definitely didn't put her to sleep. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Last time bought him edibles his neighbour found him asleep half in his door way half on his front street 🤣🤣.had to get her son and husband to chuck him fully in and shut door 🤣🤣.don't think they mixed 2 well with 20 pints.he just has a spoon full of honey every morning so thought he'd like that but just usually get him some nice solid what's about as it has to mix well wi his 10 pints a nite 🤣🤣 the vape mite b a bit much 🤣

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I gave my mum half a chocolate brownie and she spent the whole night hallucinating....it most definitely didn't put her to sleep. 

Hallucinating?Wasnt a Shroom brownie perchance 🤔 Did you make them and test them on your mam?

2 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

Last time bought him edibles his neighbour found him asleep half in his door way half on his front street 🤣🤣.had to get her son and husband to chuck him fully in and shut door 🤣🤣.don't think they mixed 2 well with 20 pints.he just has a spoon full of honey every morning so thought he'd like that but just usually get him some nice solid what's about as it has to mix well wi his 10 pints a nite 🤣🤣 the vape mite b a bit much 🤣

Most of these cannabis vapes on the market contain synthetic cannabis/spice...so be careful,better off sourcing some RSO oil or solid( bubble hash/pollen thats made over here by yourself or people you can trust 👍

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Most of these cannabis vapes on the market contain synthetic cannabis/spice...so be careful,better off sourcing some RSO oil or solid( bubble hash/pollen thats made over here by yourself or people you can trust 👍

spot on dc spice ffs it’s everywhere 

Just now, mC HULL said:

spot on dc spice ffs it’s everywhere 

Even in the vapes the kids are puffing on😬

Nothing is safe from counterfeiting these days...the market is a minefield mate...dirty buds,dirty solids, dirty extracts...over here and everywhere else... quality in the last few yrs is shocking... Anything grown for profit is tainted to f**k👍IMG-20180209-WA0000.jpg.54e7e2419b6b811998c158572e61f84f.jpg

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

spot on dc there’s as good here as anywere 

just in amsterdam over weekend hare to find descent smelly weed it’s terrible hash better

I was booked to go out there next month for a mates stag do...but have pulled out, another mate was there 2 weeks back....said the buds everywhere there was shite,plenty of choices,but everything tastes the same😉👍

6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I was booked to go out there next month for a mates stag do...but have pulled out, another mate was there 2 weeks back....said the buds everywhere there was shite,plenty of choices,but everything tastes the same😉👍

i ain’t smoked in years but your mates  right terrible really even the cali is small bud pgr shite 

i was mainly on a storz bickel  vaporiser so you taste it strong i’ve bud about here out this world for taste from cheese to cali strains 

but amsterdam was all shite tasted the same was rank if i’m honest only thing descent was from tyson 2.0 knockout kush 30 euro a gram lol 

just had a blow out on the hash while there 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

spot on dc there’s as good here as anywere 

just in amsterdam over weekend hare to find descent smelly weed it’s terrible hash better

Have you tried a strain called High Mars?

All the buzz chasers down my end been raving about it... showing 36/38% Thc when tested apparently 🙄😁

4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

The old boys round here all like the solid all mid 50's late 60s and all get decent stuff ant smoked myself for 20 year but know alot of lads so if any good hash or owt about they let me know for the old boys last few week got em some black they said it was quality stuff and some blonde hash looked like the old Lebanese gold stuff from back in the day but cant remember what it was said it was a [BANNED TEXT] nice mellow smoke.it breaks it up for em smoking the green all the time my uncle just started gettin his on prescription think £165 ounce then up to £300 for the better stuff 

• Like 2