• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

I don't smoke it at all but you clearly on something much stronger if you believe your tall tails.

Anyone growing more than a few plants that isn't an absolute diddlo would pay the bill.

If the bills couldn't be cover by the merchandise then it wouldn't work!

You got no idea mate honestly why pay more money out its about making money not giving money away plus like I said it is untraceable to them so they not bothered

that's just the problem it wont stay quiet long then said Chinese would leave a few houses wrecked bills unpaid, word soon gets round, so nhen they need to move on but word spreads national very quick, see wher eIm coming from? its short sighted and leaves a trail mate so its not worth doing in longer run, as I said before it smacks of desperacy, putting some iilleagle immigrant c=scared shitless into a house in a foreign country, likely elevates the level of crime, than god for people like the ones you know, they the reason the rest of us can smoke great quality green with a near endless supply, and pc plod is well happy cos theres easy targets like your crew out there to be had, most the desperado operations only produce crap any way

as a smoker of thirty odd year, id rather hand 220 to some young hippy kid, than 150 to some wanna be kray twin or wigger,

I'm not doubting what your saying cushty, theres tons of muppets in the green trade long may they keep cutting corners

• Like 3

I don't smoke it at all but you clearly on something much stronger if you believe your tall tails.

Anyone growing more than a few plants that isn't an absolute diddlo would pay the bill.

If the bills couldn't be cover by the merchandise then it wouldn't work!

You got no idea mate honestly why pay more money out its about making money not giving money away plus like I said it is untraceable to them so they not bothered

that's just the problem it wont stay quiet long then said Chinese would leave a few houses wrecked bills unpaid, word soon gets round, so nhen they need to move on but word spreads national very quick, see wher eIm coming from? its short sighted and leaves a trail mate so its not worth doing in longer run, as I said before it smacks of desperacy, putting some iilleagle immigrant c=scared shitless into a house in a foreign country, likely elevates the level of crime, than god for people like the ones you know, they the reason the rest of us can smoke great quality green with a near endless supply, and pc plod is well happy cos theres easy targets like your crew out there to be had, most the desperado operations only produce crap any way

as a smoker of thirty odd year, id rather hand 220 to some young hippy kid, than 150 to some wanna be kray twin or wigger,

I'm not doubting what your saying cushty, theres tons of muppets in the green trade long may they keep cutting corners

I do agree with you they are growing for quick profit more than the benefit for weed conisors

There will always be the wannabees that want to make a name for themselves -long may they continue growing pond weed for the masses lol.like artic said if your in the know then you may pay abit more-personally if it's any cheaper than 180 an oz I find its mostly garbage.folks with prime get what they want lol.atb dc

• Like 1

Why would you want to make a name for yourself growing how thick can you get lol

you would be suprised lol-stand in your local hydro shop and listen to how freely folks let their mouths run away with themselves.some doughnut in my street is flat out,every curtain drawn and windows open-nice smell of cheese pumping down the road-making 30 k a hit and to stupid to spend out on proper filters etc.c**t don't work and got a 61 plate rs3 outside lol.not hard to tell where folks get their money from lol.atb dc
  • Like 1

Singles 200 a o for a everyday chap or if your a g like me then 170 ?

that grade or cabbage? That would be street price for cabbage in singles down here
Cabbage... we call it monkey bedding lol
  • Like 1

Singles 200 a o for a everyday chap or if your a g like me then 170

that grade or cabbage? That would be street price for cabbage in singles down here
Cabbage... we call it monkey bedding lol
call it pond weed or hay down my way lol.atb dc
  • Like 1