Alibongo is a good place to buy seeds. Based in the UK and never had a bad bean from them.

Im gonna try autos in pots (next year though. Way to late to do it now ) there gonna be put in my garden its pretty secluded. Rule of thumb is bring them on in may put them outside in june.

Be a new expierence for me. I always done it with aeroponics and big f**k off lights lol

rains a fair bit here so if they are in pots i can bring them into the porch ?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Posted Images

I doubt anyone's got too much too worry about, there's forums bigger than this with just uk growers on think they look there long before here

It's only divvies that get caught, they either grass themselves up by telling there silly mates, get caught shoplifting a mars bar etc or use cheap equipment n smell gets out or sets on fire

Or something like this happens. Standing in petrol station black man drops to baggies of brown powder on floor infront of me .. Exscuse us mate you dropped something lol looks at me weird bends down picks it up and rushes out door into his brand new range rover lol smack dealers ayee

There are a lot of you boys at it. Are you not worried about the fuzz reading about your gardening prowess ??

You would be surprised how many plod have been caught growing and smoking over the years Bell,a cop from liverpool a few weeks ago was jailed for passing on intel to his mates to raid suspected farms,ever heard of a guy called Art Malik,the actor?His wife,a headmistress was caught growing,and when a famous singer lived not so far away his gardener told me they hadd a few plants in the greenhouse,funny old world.

Aardvark,i dont know why it wouldnt upload yesterday.

post-1930-0-59922900-1472467030_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

I doubt anyone's got too much too worry about, there's forums bigger than this with just uk growers on think they look there long before here

It's only divvies that get caught, they either grass themselves up by telling there silly mates, get caught shoplifting a mars bar etc or use cheap equipment n smell gets out or sets on fire

Maybe you're right mate but you would be surprised what is recorded as Intel.

My mate used to say arent you scared the power company will report you. ( i used a LOT of power).

you kidding. They are the greediest c**ts out there. No way would they report it, in fact if ever weed goes through parliment to be legalised you can bet a pound to a pail of shite these utility companies would be at the forefront in lobbying for it to be passed.

• Like 2

My mate used to say arent you scared the power company will report you. ( i used a LOT of power).

you kidding. They are the greediest c**ts out there. No way would they report it, in fact if ever weed goes through parliment to be legalised you can bet a pound to a pail of shite these utility companies would be at the forefront in lobbying for it to be passed.

Not when the majority of big time grows are all bi passing the meter

paying for electricity and water the two easiest things to get for free My water has come from a bi passed water meter for donkeys years

• Like 1

Its like the tax man, easiest way to been left alone is to pay him. They see a property using electric but not paying they're gonna get suspicious

By passing the meter for muppets pal, for smaller growers it's a bigger crime than growing bit weed, commercial grows it's the same by pass likely too lead you to getting pinched

Leccy lot more likely too investigate unpaid over use from substation that it is a high bill

• Like 3

I honestly think the only thing standing in the way of uk legalisation is just how the government gunna, a) tax it properly, B) how can they stop you growing your own, so that there is something for them too tax, the latter being the real key, they have and desperately need extra revenue, they also need too ensure that there shares in the drug companies are safe too as a result of this, legalisation will have an impact on many huge companies and thier products

• Like 1

By passing the meter for muppets pal, for smaller growers it's a bigger crime than growing bit weed, commercial grows it's the same by pass likely too lead you to getting pinched

Leccy lot more likely too investigate unpaid over use from substation that it is a high bill

Everyone I know that has been busted growing has bypassed the meter :yes: obviously not the only way to get caught but definitely increases the risk and as you say if you're only doing a small personal grow the punishment for bypassing is much heavier than you'll get for the plants.

It's a rip of anyway it's not like it's your adress my

china man friend will use his tenants from China and cannot speak a word of English looking after house full of green the bill would be into the thousands you think they will pay that out ?

Yes small grows it's beneficial but not to a big operation with maybe five or so properties full with grows

Must be a Chinese thing not paying leccy bit short sighted cos you start leaving a followable trail once you leave the property , now the Vietnamese who big in it they know how too do it right pay her bills and grow forever, shortsighted mugs don't pay there way but games full of them they the ones you hear of getting caught